Onza Sign New Member To The Team...

Joe@Onza

I am very pleased to announce that Craig Lee Scott with be working along side us for the development of the 2010 Anniversary range. He will have a prototype frame sent to him this week to test which will be new Pro and Blade frame. He will tweak the geometry to suit him and also accommodate most street riders who like longish frames. The Comp frame will be the shorter version of these frames to suite its name obviously.

He has been off the radar over past few years due to commitments at University but hopefully you should be seeing a lot more of him now. His degree also may aide us too as it was in graphic design I believe (Correct me if I'm wrong Craig) and it has been said his input may not just be on how the frames ride but how they look too. I'm sure having Craig on board on the development side will be great and a huge pleasure to work with. The range will be released around February time next year. With him now at an age where he has vast amounts of experience I can not wait to see some of his Ideas.

For those that can not remember Craig he was one of the hottest 20" street riders of the 21st century and I'm sure some members on here would be happy to post some of their favorite vid links up for you.

Cheers

I'm looking forward to this!

Onza have been producing great ideas and some nice looking frames the past few years and I’m more than happy to give my input in the development of the 2010 Anniversary range.

As Joe said, due to University commitments I’ve been off the bike more than on it which has been pretty frustrating. Now with my degree out of the way I’m back out on the bike and getting the practice in to pick up where I left off.

I’m also looking forward to putting my ideas forward on the art work side of things, I don’t know about you guys but I know I enjoy a frame that not only rides well, but that looks sweet too.

Bring on the prototype.

Edited by Mr_scott

CLS on an Onza...

Don't think anyone saw that coming.

It'll be nice to see Onza take a step away from their relatively short comp-ish frames to something the bashers can use. :)

Oh yessss!!!!

I`ve been waiting lots of time to see some news abaout CLS.

This news are great, they mean we will soon enjoy new videos of him.

Congratulations Craig, and congratulations ONZA for having one of the best street rider in the whole world.

Lokoxx