New Danny Holroyd Video

Jonny Jones

OK, heres Danny's new video. He was having problems with his computer, so it's in Quicktime format... gotta love Quicktime! :) Twas also edited by Danny.

It's 47.3mb and approx 5mins long. Features footage shot in Italy (MBUK Trip), Huddersfield, NASS, Skate Extreme in Newport, and other stuff. Some crazy moves going on in this ere' video!

Theres a small block of nothing after the main video... but wait for a bit, cos then the stacks come in.

Right Click & Save As

Any comments appreciated!

Jonny.

P.S. - If you dont have Quicktime, dont panic or get angry - go to http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/, select your operating system, your prefered language and a few details, then you can download it. This means you can watch this and indeed any other Quicktime video, as well as stream Q.T. videos on the web, for example the Highlights Video on www.echo-zoo.co.uk.

Seems that staring at the screen doesn't make it d/l any faster lol. oh well.

That was quality, the park sessions looked ace, even on a trials bike. well "trials" bike lol. the quality was a huuuge let down thou really hurt my eyes lol

Pete

Edited by tipsy Jock

Has it got footage from that dan vid i found on eengoidiee on it?That was weird,it had a long break at the end as well

It does yea, didnt appreciate you posting about that find... hence why i didnt say anything about it before you did, never mind ay :lol:

I did say at the start it had a break in before the stacks! lol! :)

Quality was as good as possible - had problems with any other format, so yea... Glad you all liked the riding! Expect more from Danny once trialmedia.co.uk is up and running!

Jonny.

Has it got footage from that dan vid i found on eengoidiee on it?That was weird,it had a long break at the end as well

It does yea, didnt appreciate you posting about that find... hence why i didnt say anything about it before you did, never mind ay :P 

I did say at the start it had a break in before the stacks! lol! :)

Quality was as good as possible - had problems with any other format, so yea...  Glad you all liked the riding!  Expect more from Danny once trialmedia.co.uk is up and running!

Jonny.

Yeh sorry bout that! :"> Wondered why the post was deleted!!

Top notch vid :lol: Nice to know Danny is still riding!But like everyone sed,the quality is wanktabular... :)

Yeh cool video. Shame about the quality as everyone has said.

Some really nice stuff in that, like the tailwhip nosepick thingies and that G turn :lol:

Not too much real trials in there, but what was there seemed pretty cool.

Cool vid, would be even better if quality could be fixed :)