Nass 2006

Nick Manning

thats f**kin bullshit. stupid dickhead pikeys wrecking it for the rest of us. all that nass has been amazing for for the last 5 years has centralised around it being in shepton, the camping, the music, the people all together, the night out, the outdoors. it was the highlight of the summer.

and now it's ruined. i'm f**king gutted this morning,

That sucks arse! Despite the 6-7 hour drive NASS was awesome this year :) Although it was completly chav and kiddy filled in the camping area. Was like an excuse for all of somersets chavs and under age kids to get together and get drunk/ laid/ stoned. Still its not gonna be the same at the NEC

hey dont be too down, at least next year you will be able to get laid in doors :) :P

im sure something will be sorted for people willing to stay there will be a local farmers field etc etc. there not going to make everyone piss off back home i dont rekon.??? or would they?? specially if people travel like 6/7 hours to it (Y)

Waynio........................

its a long way off yet but hey im sure something will chage or give in the equation somehwere along the line and everyone will end up happy.........hopefully

probably be the same deal as bikeshow i'd expect. i.e "find your own hotel or bed and breakast" gonna skyrocket the price up for all of us though

i'd say the NEC was too high profile to have them run the risk of letting thousands of young drunken yobs (essentially) camp or stay over someplace which looks to be directly associated with them.

Edited by the boon

it doesnt say about trials course just says about the public access course for bikes and boards, and ur right, if its indoors it wont have the same atmosphere as in shepton, it'll just feel like the bike show, plus it dont look like theres camping so it'll be crap. i reckon trals forumshould go to nass but find a campsite near that we can all stay in, then we can have our own nass campsite, lol :)

Wont be the same not at Shepton.

Saying that they did do that Pboro one (which was the best Ive been to) then didnt the year after, so hopefully they will see how shit this is and go back to Shepton after.

Birmingham is a lot closer to home for me, but its not the same without the 5 hour trip and camping. So much fun :)

probably be the same deal as bikeshow i'd expect. i.e "find your own hotel or bed and breakast" gonna skyrocket the price up for all of us though

Why does everyone see this as a bad move?

The main reason its being held as the NEC is because they are celibrating their 10th aniversary. They are planning it to be a speacial event.

There WILL be camping, as they already have prices up for Weekend tickets.

I dout they will be sliing weekend tickets, without somewhere to stay.

And the 1st 1000 ticket holders get accest to the speacial VIP after party on the friday :)

I think this should be a good event, shold be less chavs, and more fun for all.

Sure its more of a travel for some, and less for others, but dont see it as being another bikeshow.

The bikeshow has nothing on NASS.

If we do have to find our own camping or own hotels, then there is just one answer.

Trials-forum camp site/Trials-Forum hotel site. Hell, when we stayed all 3 days for bikeshow the hotel didn't know what hit it. :)

Should be good either way. (Y)

"Hobbsie, that BBQ will be hot mate"

That sure won't happen in a hotel, if the even tstays like this I'm only going for the day.

Yeah, to be fair, would suck in a hotel.

Lee's right though, they wouldn't offer weekend tickets without a place to camp. We will have to see.