Helmets

bikerbob

Hiya, I'm Bob

I'm after a new helmet, i use a 661 piss pot at the moment and it's not a good fit and it's quite heavy, so i was thinking about getting a new one which would be comfier, lighter and look better.

However i'm afraid im only going on the cheap, say 20-30 quid.

Most of my mates ride without Helmets, so what kind of Helmets would you reccomend? Most of the people who i know and do wear helmets wear the lightweight XC type giro helmets.

Any opinions?

Cheers

Bob

hey you mate

I'd definatly go for the Giro Havoc, best helmet i've had, they're so comfortable and light. I've had mine for just over 2 years and it's still going perfectly strong, few minor scuffs here and there, but thats it. Think you can pick up an 03' one off of CRC for like 30 quid, which is a bargain

Ben

hey you mate

I'd definatly go for the Giro Havoc, best helmet i've had, they're so comfortable and light. I've had mine for just over 2 years and it's still going perfectly strong, few minor scuffs here and there, but thats it. Think you can pick up an 03' one off of CRC for like 30 quid, which is a bargain

Ben

I'd also say the Giro Havoc.

I got mine from work (Halfords) for about £30?

Also, guy above, no images in Signatures. (Y)

Just before it gets removed. :)

Go for a Giro Havoc as other people have said. Mine lasted ages before I ripped out the Roc Loc system falling back on my head. It's fairly comfortable and has good ventilation (Y)

If you get the chance though, get a Xen. HOLY POOP it is comfy. Not snow camo though :shifty: