Gu Bike 07 New Site

Steve H

Look at the replies that the zoobike site got, as there the same site...

Deng seriously needs to get some proper sites on the go. I do hope these are fill in sites while someone with a clue actually does them. :(

Yer I saw it simon.

I dont know why deng would release this site after loads of people on here slated the zoobike site. Seems a bit odd to have the same layout/style as the zoo site.

Hope he gets a decent web designer to sort his sites out, make it look special.

Least the bikes dont look that bad though :closedeyes:

Steve

Edited by Steve H

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually think theyre better than a lot of other trials/bike websites around - the products really are speaking for themselves and it wouldnt take a lot to get that site looking good... infact just a slight change of layout and font would do it.

• 3 weeks later...

At least they're not on some retarded server with a 56k modem like a few years back.

And to be honest, do they need to be better? People will buy the Deng crap either way, and if you want descriptions in English you can just check tartybikes or selectbikes, and there you get a price quote too.

Well it just makes it a nice customer experience, its like asking why dose anything have to look nice most of the time you could get away with not quite so nice looking things.

Like this forum for example, it would still be used by everyone if it didn't look so clean and nicely laid out, but its just nice that it has had effort put into the looks.

Its quite hard to word what i am trying to say, but yes your right, Denglish would be missed dearly.