Joe Maher - Its Been A Long Time Coming

Joe Papasnap Maher

bnkllbnbgp. Joe has made a new vid?!?! Will have to see how good you are now! Will edit when watched :)

Enjoyed that Jewseph! Some good rail lines, drop gaps and taps in there. That first clip is old, but still funny. Get a downloadable link up foooool!

Edited by JonCongreve

YOU SUCK.......

will edit when iv watched it :):P

Edit: well well well what can i say love you joe :P still never be as good as me ;) i can pop wheelys n everything bruv lol nice editing master filming on some of that lol

xxx

Edited by jackbalman

Good stuff. I liked it. Was a nice smooth flowing video. I love your style as well. Topjob. Will have to come down to Southend in the summer at some point. Went there the other week but didn't have my bike with me (N)

But yeah top stuff Joe :)

Jack Penate - Quality (Y) Loved that vid. Lines are so much better than static moves. Awesome man.

Jack penate! Indeed, going to see him play and photograph him wednesday. Cant wait :D

Cheers guys :)

and college guy, you'll definatly have to come down..your so close aswell, you have no excuses :P

Jack Penate - Quality (Y) Loved that vid. Lines are so much better than static moves. Awesome man.

Exactly, jack penate = god, that the acoustic edit.

Steve

Joe get the footage put on here, I would love to some footage of his gig.

Edited by Steve H

There wo a sidehop within the first second!

Music wo depressing.

Some decent lines though, even though some of them was in the previous vid.

Wear you f*cking lid?

Hull City int Championship....wheres Southend? :P

Riding didn't exactley give me a hard on because there wasnt loads of massif lines etc...

HOWEVER:

But i loved the vid. Thought it was ace. Some cool moves and sum big ones aswell

You got good views on shiz...You see lines i wouldnt even think of because i see a wall and sidehop it. You do spins n shiz up it. Credit too you...(Y)

Good choice of song too. I loved it lol

Nice vid joe :)

Riding didn't exactley give me a hard on because there wasnt loads of massif lines etc...

HOWEVER:

But i loved the vid. Thought it was ace. Some cool moves and sum big ones aswell

You got good views on shiz...You see lines i wouldnt even think of because i see a wall and sidehop it. You do spins n shiz up it. Credit too you...(Y)

Good choice of song too. I loved it lol

Nice vid joe :)

Cheers. much appreciated.

Yer, i dont claim to be good..far from it. And going BIG, certainly isnt my thing.

Diffrent lines *** :)

NICE ONE GAYBOY!! Liked it loads! xx

Quite sick on the rails i see!! Also! That wallride looked well gd (Y)

Whatever happened to the decent camera quality?? That camera you bought after the Sanyo, that was gd quality... or isit just Youtube?!

NICE ONE GAYBOY!! Liked it loads! xx

Quite sick on the rails i see!! Also! That wallride looked well gd (Y)

Whatever happened to the decent camera quality?? That camera you bought after the Sanyo, that was gd quality... or isit just Youtube?!

Blame JACK BALMAN, for the shit clips haha.

There off his gay cam :P