Free Video Hosting - Online Upload Tf

Danny

• 4 months later...
It won't let me upload a vid with an .mpg or .mpeg extension... even though others have added theirs. Any ideas?

Dave

Strange, working for me. What browser are you using? And what error are you getting? A little pop up box that says "Sorry, uploading a file with extension '.mpeg' is not allowed'?

• 2 weeks later...
Nice one!

Ooh, also.. can we get something in our profile's too that shows our videos? (if we have any...)

Like the posts/topics thing...but videos?

Crap search box has been added. I'll make it proper tomorrow. Just getting stuff in place to expand upon, but it does work how it is (if you use 1 search word and no more!)

I will add a tab in the profile page to show a users videos one day, but its not high on the list of priorities at the moment - theres still a shedload of bugs to fix, a search page, video comments, similar videos etc etc :)

On my Videos, which you can see on the left under my avatar, it says I have 1 video. When actually, if you click it, I have 4 videos uploaded. Look forward to a proper search box, the temporary one is..... "well good".

Ah yeah a bug I knew was there that I forgot about. Basically I half fixed it, then it broke the server for a few mins, and I never properly got around to fixing it. I've written a little bit of code to recount all the videos a user has so I'll run that again and try and get it fixed tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...