:s

The Stig

Right i understand where your coming from, seriously i do not allowing people to straight full member means the minority of c**ks out there who stumble across the sight are narrowed down. However, what about the guys who are sincere about starting out in the rials scene, the only thing you accomplish is them not interacting with other "more experienced riders" which is what they really need! I find lot's of interesting posts i would like to talk about but not allowed due to "member level restrictions". P.S This is not a moan about when i will be upgraded (probably chucked out now) but a plea to change or at least check the new members out more frequently.... And if any please say why else it is in place?

look here,

thread started a few days ago about the same thing

it pretty much explains whats happening abut member being validated and such, if you deserve to be validated you will get validated basically.

but this is just another thread that people have to filter through so they can read something interesting.

Edited by dangerous_dave

Are you all just f**king each other or something i mean seriously quotes and a thumb :S Look the topic is not about how long validation takes but why i have not been rude in the slightest why are you guys? All here for the same thing yet some can't do it as easily

Posts like this do not help http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....=102107&hl=

Total waste of time really..

I validate members daily, not sure about other mods but I suspect they do too. Members who are recently active get priority, if your posts are good then you get validated - simple as. I only look at the past 10 ish posts of each member (sometimes less, for example if a member only has 2 posts), and the validation system only shows up your last 50 posts. So even if you have 1000 crap posts under your belt, it only takes 10 decent ones to get validated. By the way, every time I go to validate members I probably look at the posts for each of around 100 of the most recently active pre members, so your odds of getting validated, providing your posts are good, are pretty high.

PS read this http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....p;f=13&id=3, particularly the bit about using descriptive topic titles..

Thanks i also gave the wrong spelling of SITE but hey you get penalized for the smallest of mistakes not like i aint posted nothing else how are you meant to post things about starting out because it is a waste of time you get told it is pointless or something anyway guys peace out i guess this subject is closed

so what do you want me to talk about my bike? i don't have one? Want me to explain problems i have? people die around me and you so called members are c**ts!

so called members? we are members, end of. your not, because of these threads. simple as, just be helpful and polite.

it takes a week to get validated, just post decent stuff.

what the hell is decent when you can't talk about anything seriously what is worth asking and i have been polite serious i had a outburst but a friend died this evening and MEMBERS are quite rude when on the subject of it

what the hell is decent when you can't talk about anything seriously what is worth asking and i have been polite serious i had a outburst but a friend died this evening and MEMBERS are quite rude when on the subject of it

if someone has a question, answer it.

if you need advice then ask, dont make stupid topics like this though.

fair enough, your friend died, but doesnt mean you can moan about members.

Edited by willy wonka

So it is ok for members to moan about pre-members surely they should help not "oh shut up"???? surely?

Your first post????? do you have anything else apart from the stupid version?

I dont really get what you are trying to say

EDIT: just read the rest of replies

your a dick, stop complaining

Edited by afroman

Im not moaning at you, neither am I making an argument, But you've been a member for 3 days, what if the moderators have gone for a weekend ride away somewhere?

Just post answers to questions if you can answer them, and as the Mike's guide to validation says topics like this doesn't help.

Im not moaning at you, neither am I making an argument, But you've been a member for 3 days, what if the moderators have gone for a weekend ride away somewhere?

Just post answers to questions if you can answer them, and as the Mike's guide to validation says topics like this doesn't help.

Well said. Shall end it there..

Patience is a virtue :rolleyes: