I Made A Little Video

Josh   Greenan!!!!!!!!!!

For that music - the editing's not bad atall.

I could only suggest to try and get starts/ends of clips, or the actual takeoff/landing, to fit with a beat in the music. It's a bit more effort, but it makes it much nicer to watch.

Other than that - I can only say a tripod would be adviseable, but not essential.

Bit bouncy, but the riding is great (Y) how long you been riding?

Editing- Maybe do a few angles at the same time, and lap them ;) And when you have filmed something that you feel proud of (like a huge drop gap) create a build up, like little flash clips of you on back wheel about to do it

Edited by chocolate_bikes

nice vid josh. just wanted to say around mine and Josh's area we have got a couple of bike shops and one of our local riding areas is out side one and when where at that spot they like watch him and the last time he went in there he got offerd sponsorship and thats good for a year and a half riding

cheers jake

Sound vid mate ;) , not that i should be telling you this because your better than me :P but try to crouch down a little more and relax because you look like you should be riding stock with the standing up all the time. But anyways for a first vid thats good , keep at it matey. Get you ass back down to lincoln :D

Thought that was quite cool. Editing seemed fine to me. The length was about right in my opinion, kept me ineterested till the end. If it was going to be longer, I would need some more moves and longer lines to keep me happy. Rolling gaps? And, at 55 seconds, when that happens, be a man and jump back off and ride out of it! 15 or not!

Good stuff. I were never that good after a year and a half...