London Ride September The 9th

Simpson

Right on September the 9th there will be a big London ride! Well all these Sundays coming up seem to have festivals and stuff on and this is the weekend before i go back to colledge (well if i get good enough grades to continue!) hahaha so yea, give you lots of time to keep your callender clear

So normal time normal place, 11 sloped walls

Would love to see all the normal guys and all those people who know i wanna see em! should be a laugh... so be there or be..... gay :) xXx

Provisionally coming... never ridden London before!

Is this place of sloped walls anywhere near Charing Cross, London Bridge, or Waterloo East?

In fact, a Google map location would be great.

Edited by Tommy d

i will hopefully be going.

its my birthday on 10th but should be able to make it up.

only thing between me and this ride atm is that the gf has a free house that weekend... hmmm

will check train times etc, as i might be able to leave hers at a respectable-ish time in the morning to get to london for 11.

Tom

Bloody Hell!! didnt expect this much interest so soon! god i dont mind if no one else comes other than those who've posted!! hahaha oh my god this is going to be soooooo mint!!!!! :)

Glen you know it really won't be a true London ride if your not there!!! lol

Are you serious we go back to college after the 9th or have you got something on.

I don't have a scooby doo when and if I'm going back to colledge man... ill delay it for as long as possibly though!!

yeah boi

Joe you are a legend... all that needs to be said, get them other Reading lads down there from nass.

if i sort it out up here i know a good 6 of us that can come :)

Yea man will be awsome to see you again! Southend that time was minto

In fact, a Google map location would be great.

Well its right by the London eye! haha new people usually just meet up with riders at stations.. people probably go to every station in London so chances are someone will meet you! what station will you be at in London?

only thing between me and this ride atm is that the gf has a free house that weekend... hmmm

Hahahahaha you know that if Joe comes then he will give you far more loving than any woman could! i was speaking to Joe the other day like, if someone had to penetrate you in the ass who would it be? and straight away he was like "Tom Limburn hes sooo fit" then he got kinda embarassed ahahhaa

count me in :D

Yea man! sounds like this is getting better by the second!!!

Would it be possible for me to maybe drive up to yours Saturday and then make a weekend of it, sleeping in your bed. I'll travel home Sunday night? xxx

Yea of course man!!! its like an hour an a half drive though!!! but my house is always open to you fo'sure man!!! no doubt!!!

Well its right by the London eye! haha new people usually just meet up with riders at stations.. people probably go to every station in London so chances are someone will meet you! what station will you be at in London?

Cool, shouldn't be too hard to find then, I just had a quick shuftie on the map and it looks like the best station for me is Waterloo East as it's on my train line and looks pretty near.

Anyway sounds like fun and I'll see you all there if the weather is alright, might bring Gilly along too if he's around.

Cool, shouldn't be too hard to find then, I just had a quick shuftie on the map and it looks like the best station for me is Waterloo East as it's on my train line and looks pretty near.

Anyway sounds like fun and I'll see you all there if the weather is alright, might bring Gilly along too if he's around.

I go to that station! I could meet you there, but if not, it's really simple to find; come out of waterloo east, down some escalators, to the right, out of one of the exit things, down the hill, keep going through the tunnel and when you get to a T road bit, chuck a left and its about 60 metres, really easy to find the sloped walls, they're about 100m long and there'll be loads of riders there.

I go to that station! I could meet you there, but if not, it's really simple to find; come out of waterloo east, down some escalators, to the right, out of one of the exit things, down the hill, keep going through the tunnel and when you get to a T road bit, chuck a left and its about 60 metres, really easy to find the sloped walls, they're about 100m long and there'll be loads of riders there.

Yeah man you're welcome to if your train is the same time etc... I'm looking at the one that gets in at 10.33, provided there's no funny business with engineering works. I think there are some going on that weekend but that route for me is meant to be clear.

I'm getting quite excited about all this talk of sloped walls. What kind of slope is this? Like a brick wall that's low at one end and high at t'other, or a big slope such as one might do some wallriding on? (A)