London Ride September The 9th

Simpson

kool simppson les do it......

Lets f**king do it! Phil and Chai!!! *cumms in pants* cant f**king wait :) .... might get a new BB now... dont want it to totally f**k up on this ride... ill try and get my mr. camera man down to film it because i cant guarantee its going to be a sicko ride

There should have been ride session yesterday though i wouldnt have made it due to doing security work at Reading Festival. spoke to Mel.C (sporty spice of spice girls) and Kelly Osbourne. forgot to bring my camera and take pics from the event :ermm:(N) :ermm:Ps, what Phil king posted with the london A-Z map thing is what i wanted to do with all the southeast london locations ive found. found some new northeast stuff now, so pics will be coming asap when i get round to it. presently looking/roaming around Earls Court area for the next CycleShow.

Edited by Rusevelt

Went to London today with my parents and managed to give them a tour of all our ride spots... seeing as they couldnt give a flying f**k it was kinda funny!! i was like! oh my god i tapped there! and they were like... you what? your a vandal e.t.c. muggs

hahahaha lets ripp up london comon guys!!!! :)

BUUGGGERRR, don't think i'll be able to go, unless y'all make it a saturday, just for me? :D Cos i've now got a job on sundays, 9/10 till 4... If you're mean enough to keep it on the same day, i spose i could be there for about 5/ 5.30, and stay out until about 10.

Fat-Pants as much as i f**king love you i work 10-7 on a saturday so theres no chance of the date being moved.... its fixed... stop talking about other rides guys... its all about the 9th... and only the 9th

If you want my number PM me... but got two 18 birthday partys saturday night with free bars ahahaha sweeeet ill try my best to be on time!!!! lol

Well all the people i actually care about are....

Me

Joe Elding, RossGardner hopefully Joewhite and co.

Sherringham trials (ryan) & co – dave e.t.c.

Maybe Rowan (manuel)

Adam, Steve and Rankin (hopefully)

Limburn and Kennard + Adam Bessel

1handedluke… aka luke the legend

Scopse… matt maybe dunno yet

Chai Brother an co.

Chris Ward (meadway trials)

Spode and Rob (tall) + Phil (philking) (hopefully)

Boon (dont know personally but love your vids~!!! haha)

Me

Maybe Rowan (manuel)

Chai Brother an co.

So were not "wanted" then? <_<

So were not "wanted" then? <_<

Didnt say that did i? i say people i actually CARE about! i mean i could have written a list like "twialsriderboi2018405" ive ridden with all these guys before and love chatting to them and stuff there kinda london local boys! so come down have a chat to me! i love meeting people ive never ridden with before!!!

Was guna try come to this one BUT after going on nationalrail.co.uk it looks like its buses & im sure its down to the drivers descretion wether he lets you on or not with a bike.

here's what it says: :S

Summary Description

Engineering work between London Liverpool Street and Stratford One train services between London Liverpool Street/Shenfield and Chelmsford, will be replaced by buses in both directions. Buses will replace the first few services between London Liverpool Street and Stratford until London Underground services start.

Engineering work between London Liverpool Street and Stratford One train services between London Liverpool Street and Colchester/Harwich International, will be replaced by buses in both directions all day.

Me

Maybe Rowan (manuel)

Chai Brother an co.

aww bless you lol

looking forward to this now...

got my pre bday meal with the gf the night before though so how wrecked i will be i dont know!!

bring it bluds!

Didnt say that did i? i say people i actually CARE about! i mean i could have written a list like "twialsriderboi2018405" ive ridden with all these guys before and love chatting to them and stuff there kinda london local boys! so come down have a chat to me! i love meeting people ive never ridden with before!!!

Sound dude... it just came across like you were being funny... lol

See you sunday mate (Y)