Zhi News

NSE

• 2 weeks later...
took my time haha, but here are some pictures of the bottom bracket,been in the bike for a few weeks now and is working great.

Freewheels look interesting Fred might give you a call about them.

gallery_6_608_30451.jpg

gallery_6_608_41154.jpg

Bottom brackets are great, after selling many units of these not one has been returned for replacement:D

Also they're available in a wide range of Colors (Y)

Edited by tomturd
removed link - please update your banner if you want to inform members of new products.

• 3 weeks later...

I've managed to get my zhi freewheel onto my bike now and it's feeling great so far, the engagemets seem much more positive than my previous freewheel, i'll add some pictures when i get chance to but my cmera is back at uni.

I also got to have a look at one of the z2 mod spacing 26" frames yesterday, i'm very temted to splasg out and buy one, the build quality of them looks really good and the frame seems stiff to. The silve-white-silver paint job looks awesome to!

• 2 weeks later...

Had my first delivery of Bionic B2 B.

All of the photographs published so far have shown this "bash plate" mod frame without the plate fitted, so here's the first view of the complete item.

Retail price is set at £175.00.

B2 B FRAME

Edited by NSE

whats the reason for that, your bike broke or you just doing it for crack.

I am in between bikes so rode my bro's today, Really enjoyed my ride & finished 1st in Elite. (Y)

These bikes are amazing value for money & the only thing that i would prefer would be a

rear disk option.

imgp0413uu2.jpg

any other word on how good the freewheels are?

they seem brilliant value but i guess time will tell as to how reliable they are.... or not....

Mine is still brilliant, I've had other freewheels go in less time, this one is still as smooth as new, hasn't skipped once. If your at hook woods this weekend have a go on my bike to try it out :)

Had my first delivery of Bionic B2 B.

All of the photographs published so far have shown this "bash plate" mod frame without the plate fitted, so here's the first view of the complete item.

Retail price is set at £175.00.

B2 B FRAME

Dam it! I wanted a bash plate aswell makes a good frame even better. Will just have to do with my non bash plate frame lol.

• 3 weeks later...