Need Pics Of Cls Now!

Abdab

Reyt....

Got an interview at college tomoro. Part of course Im taking is Photography. Theyve asked me to bring some pics in. And only pics ive taken are of riding :lol:

Ive taken most of craigs pics so whatever youve got show me and it could be usefull.

Cheers me dears

CHOP CHOP

Or any good pics of munks, biff etc wath lot

If ur a lazy shit like myself. add me to msn n send um

Edited by Abdab

Reyt....

Got an interview at college tomoro. Part of course Im taking is Photography. Theyve asked me to bring some pics in. And only pics ive taken are of riding :lol:

Ive taken most of craigs pics so whatever youve got show me and it could be usefull.

Cheers me dears

CHOP CHOP

Or any good pics of munks, biff etc wath lot

If ur a lazy shit like myself. add me to msn n send um

[

Maybe he is expecting that you have some of HIS pics on your pc??

so uve applied for a photography course and u wanna try and get in with outer peoples work?

Not photoraphy course. Just includes a little bit of it and they asked me to show sum pics if i have any.

Not other peoples work. I know which ones i tuk n which i didnt!

[

Maybe he is expecting that you have some of HIS pics on your pc??

f**k are you on about. twat. They are HIS pics but I took them! or SOME!

why dont people try help him, do you want pictures of random people or just Craig?

Cheers laddo. Erm riding mainly. Dont really want to take a pic of craig posing into college lol

Seconded, just because you have taken a few pictures of someone on a bike does not mean yoyr an exellent photographer, have a look at mike singeltons work, he has real photography skills,

Adam :)

I'm preety sure he's contuing his education to further his photography skills....

Seconded, just because you have taken a few pictures of someone on a bike does not mean yoyr an exellent photographer, have a look at mike singeltons work, he has real photography skills,

Adam :)

Im not doing photgraphy ffs. Thick as f**k u lad. I just needED to presnt 2 pictures incase i wanted to do photography which is 1 option out of the 5 i have in my course, but i dont want to do it but still i had to show a pic. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Get it?

I'm preety sure he's contuing his education to further his photography skills....

Not really but least you understand me :)

i wonder what would happen if we all met face to face?

Thered be a blood bath. And heads would role?

Edited by Abdab

Arrogant, how? maybe a little i know and im sorry, but can you show me where else ive been arrogant,

Adam :(

just a couple of things you have said recently, cba to look for specifics. but yeah the point is, he just wants pics of his bumboy, we all know why he really wants them :P