Some Stem Legnth Assistance

Brettoll

Right ive sold off all my other bikes and i've been running my Orange Zero for a while, I am currently running a 100mm 5 degree rise stem and it just doesn't feel right. Im 6ft so not typically tall or short. Just wondering who else had/has a Zero and can shed a bit of light on a better legnth stem perhaps.

Cheers

What is it that you find bad about it? What moves are you finding feel wrong? I don't think people can just tell you a stem cos it's all personal opinions etc.

Well it takes alot of effort to get it on the back wheel. It wont sit up as well as other bikes ive had. Just thinking perhaps its a little short. I know its generally personal opinion but I was just after some suggestions or alike that was all.

an orange zero is never going to be fabulous on the rear wheel - its a short bike for bunnyhopping like a b*****d - get a stem this size ....

gallery_3202_440_38468.jpg

with azonic 2.5" risers ....

I find it alot of effort for bunny hopping for the front wheel. Perhaps its me being a tard. Will sort it out or sell it or something lol

I had a zero for about 2 or 3 years, I think my stem was a little longer and lower rise than the one in the picture but worked fine for me I'm about 5'10" though.

Not looked back since buying my adamant a1 (short) though. I had an echo control 1085 but found it a little hard to get used to after so long on the zero with it being so short (think it measured 1035)

• 2 weeks later...