New Products From Hope.

Andeee

• 2 weeks later...

your first comment that sparked it all, "You know this is a TRIALS forum right?" was unneeded - we do know that, we have street TRIALS bikes and we all typed 'trials-forum' into the computer - we know where we are

this made me laugh

Katie-Cassidy.jpg

This made me happy.

those cranks are larverly, nice one for posting them up here! I would never have seen them otherwise.

I Hope they make them would get them for my Mountain bike.

i hadnt seen them before now so apologies if this is repeated elsewhere

mr ashton is currently testing them...very nice i think

Those pedals are pimp! You can actually see Dave from Inspired molesting one of the partially CNC'd prototypes in the Inspired/Hope video about 2mins in:

once everyones stoped wineing about the possibilty that some stock riders still use 22t or 24t cranks :D

hers hopes new trials brake

Tech-Support-Brakes-Trial-Zone.jpg

hope web site trialzone

looks great and using the race lever looks light

Is the caliper piston smaller on this model? Having recently just tried a new tech trial on the back of a 24" I was amazed how good it was, so i'm interested as to how these differ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

once everyones stoped wineing about the possibilty that some stock riders still use 22t or 24t cranks :D

hers hopes new trials brake

Tech-Support-Brakes-Trial-Zone.jpg

hope web site trialzone

looks great and using the race lever looks light

a little late too the party bud, it does look quite nice though, but i think i will stick with my tech and IS mounted mono trial caliper as they seem to fit there purpose better.

It is the Hope Race brake with a lever that is 8mm longer. My daughter has been using this on her bike for a year now, the race version that is, and it works great and is very light. when we first mounted it some people were a bit sceptical but once they tried it they were impressed. The only change I made was on the disc. The race version comes with a vented disc and that does not work too well for Trials. I replaced the Hope with an Ashima disc.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

i have fitted the hope trial zone to my mod bike last week. there awsome so far, and silly light weight.

i will see how they work on natural stuff soon.

i will be at bracken rocks competing march 18th if anyone wants to have a go on my brakes you can feel free to.

the post mount is brilliant i have got mine to work well with no rubbing at all, my wheels spin freely.

and the brakes feel great on the 160mm rotors too.

• 4 weeks later...