Next Bigun, London 18/11/07

Simpson

Well been asked about 100 times this week to sort out a ride so here it is! Got to be a sunday so lets not mince about with that like last time! Lets make it as good as the last one! Kinda my 18th birthday ride! lol wanna see all the usual faces and everything! So Peops get all your rides sorted for it

Usual time an place..... 11 at ze sloped walls :)

Wanna see a big responce!

FANCY DRESS OPTIONAL =P

Edited by Simpson

this time i'll come, cos it's my 18th bday the day after.

your 8days older than me! f**king hell! you look about 12! lmao shitting hell!!!

Anyways great initial response :) all i need is a back brake then get some riding in, if the weather permits.... comon lads need more people!

Just to let any comp rider's know. There is a Hampshire comp on this day aswell.

It's at Bransgore.

Yea yea whatever just try an piss on my thread! if its not a EBT event then no-one cares! and whos fussed about riding through mudd and getting dirty, when they could come down to see me in London? derr

Alright Grandad, but I reckon it should be 11/11/07 an make it a Children in Need ride, get everyone in fancy dress or whatever, that'd be a right laugh. (Children in need being 16/11/07) So the 18th is abit late to qualify, we wouldn't get any media attention.

Alright Grandad, but I reckon it should be 11/11/07 an make it a Children in Need ride, get everyone in fancy dress or whatever, that'd be a right laugh. (Children in need being 16/11/07) So the 18th is abit late to qualify, we wouldn't get any media attention.

Meh... did just seriously think about it but seemed too much complicated.... whos intrested in a group of kids on bikes making money? i mean local newspapers page 12 maybe but nothing on a national level unless it was a really highly planned legal event... not a group of 50 lads causing mahem in central London illegally..... to get media attention would have to be legit and planned.... and not as enjoyable... but if people wanna wear red on this ride and donate a pound to the cause privatly or something that would be cool :)