The Late Night Thread.

Dan6061

Well that wasn't embarassing, asked shorty to leave because our beds are tiny and I need a good nights sleep for an epic jim session in the morning, so in her pants just wacked on an old hoodie of mine, and I was just wearing football shorts to take her across to her block, got in the lift and 2 security guards were going a sweep of the building.

The, "Had a good night you 2?" Followed by a snigger only added to the awkwardness. Was jokes.... I love award comedy.

Gutted as f**k :( what did you think though ? enjoy it ? :D

Proper sad ending :(

As a whole I enjoyed he series, although I wasn't impressed with the ending. It seemed to almost tarnish what was a brilliant series by hurrying the ending, it was just so sudden. It was as if they'd wrote out the ending, and had to change it at the last minute for some reason. Don't get me wrong, brilliant series and I'm gutted it's finished now :(

Heroes is getting better too, started on series 2 this morning. Lost still hasn't finished downloading haha.

So, anyone up?

• Like 1

As a whole I enjoyed he series, although I wasn't impressed with the ending. It seemed to almost tarnish what was a brilliant series by hurrying the ending, it was just so sudden. It was as if they'd wrote out the ending, and had to change it at the last minute for some reason. Don't get me wrong, brilliant series and I'm gutted it's finished now :(

Heroes is getting better too, started on series 2 this morning. Lost still hasn't finished downloading haha.

So, anyone up?

I am still, it starts getting light at 4ish now...

Finished Prison Break : ...

Moved onto Heroes now, and then to lost. It's just not the same :(

Did you watch 'the final break' that showed how Micheal died? I missed that and didn't realize it was out until many months after It'd finished.

I thought prison break should have only been 2 season long, the first season was excellent, then it just went more and more downhill. They should have just spent more time on season two and been done with it.

Now's a good time to watch Lost as by the time you get to the last season the last few episodes will have been aired (the 5th to last episode is on tonight) and you'll be able to watch it all in one go, which with lost is a god send as a lot of the episodes are crappy filler episodes and it's horrible to have to wait a week. >_<

Did you watch 'the final break' that showed how Micheal died? I missed that and didn't realize it was out until many months after It'd finished.

I thought prison break should have only been 2 season long, the first season was excellent, then it just went more and more downhill. They should have just spent more time on season two and been done with it.

Now's a good time to watch Lost as by the time you get to the last season the last few episodes will have been aired (the 5th to last episode is on tonight) and you'll be able to watch it all in one go, which with lost is a god send as a lot of the episodes are crappy filler episodes and it's horrible to have to wait a week. >_<

Yeah I watched the final break, that was pretty disappointing too :( Losts 90.6% downloaded, only yesterday did i realise it was 35.4 gig haha! Reckons it'll be done by tommorow, which fits my time line rather well seeing as I've just about done watching heroes :(

I need to get a f**king life.

• Like 1

Good lad :D Missed your vids pal !

Haha, thanks :)

Hopefully ill get a wee vid out soon. Won't be much, as expected I got shit over the past year or so of not riding >.<

Damn, been up all night playing Modern Warefare and Assassins Creed all night.

And to make things worse, my gold expired ages ago and I've just been making new accounts to get the month free everytime :lol:

Edited by Echo-Scott