The Late Night Thread.

Dan6061

There was a hedgehog called Borris, he lived in a tree and no one could understand why, he told his parents that he was a tree dwelling gypsy but no one would understand, he sat all day and all night playying with his inane collection of remote control buttons thinking to himself.

"One day i will fly down from this tree and i will live among the rest of my kind as a god."

Each and every day the "haters" would come to throw stones at Borris and riddicule him as the hedgehog queer in the tree.

"They will learn." Said Borris to himself. "They will learn."

Days past and turned into weeks, weeks to months, Borris grew older and as a hedgehog he matured, his spines grew longer and his eyes grew weeker.

The day Borris had talked about was drawing near he knew him and only him would be the great flying hog of the north.

The next day he awoke early, he shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Behold, behold, i am Borris the almighty flying hedgehog of the north."

A crowd began to gather around him, laughing and muttering under there breath.

One said aloud.

"Oi dip shit, you aint no bird."

But Borris knew he was wrong, he lined up on his branch that had been home for many weeks, looked left and right and then began to charge.

Feeling the wind rush between his spines he took his jump into the air.

Suddenly thinking to himself.

"Oh shit i'm a mo'f**king hedgehog."

Borris hit the ground HARD!

A voice from the crowd said, "I told you, you aint no bird!"

DA END!

Yes i'm that tired, in other news RC plane time!

Edited by davey1991

• 3 weeks later...

cant sleep. also recently taken up smoking, i really want a fag... this isnt helping me sleep

whats the usual thing to do at 2:13 on a wednesday morning?

Quit you tit... its not cool.

I've been playing a game i shall not speak of for hours finally reaching a level i shall not mention.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been awake for 24hrs now, only 6 more to go. Does anyone ever get used to working nights? Everyone at my work looks f*#ked! And that includes me btw. Oh well, at least working in a freezer keeps me awke, sort of....

Yea course you do, but not if you have a wife and kids who wake you up during the day.... you just have to stick with it and its easy, and worth it for the extra money if your not socalising much. can be good for nights out, because you get to wake up and start drinking early for a night out :)

• 3 months later...

Nah, people just suck a lot more at being social...

Just got home from a mildly messy night. Have started, finished and submitted a bit or coursework due by 9am, and eaten a shit-ton of epic pasta bake. I have 7 shades of lipstick on my face and 3 on my ribs/general torso. I'm knackered, but had such a good night it's unreal. Good times!

Nah, people just suck a lot more at being social...

Just got home from a mildly messy night. Have started, finished and submitted a bit or coursework due by 9am, and eaten a shit-ton of epic pasta bake. I have 7 shades of lipstick on my face and 3 on my ribs/general torso. I'm knackered, but had such a good night it's unreal. Good times!

Fair play, sounds like you've had a pretty good night, thats providing your not a gay?