The Late Night Thread.

Dan6061

• 5 weeks later...

wow, so, the LNC are long gone then?]

Funny how times change, I remember when this thread used to get shit loads of replies.

I started work at midnight, finished now, just chilling before sleep.

I swear when I was at uni there were people online 24 hours a day pretty much, but he last few nights it's just been so dead!

What happened people. Did we all get old? Are the new generation just not as awake as we were in our youth?

Shame really isn't it JT, I don't really come on here all that much any more, and it's not just me. Back in the day posts on chit chat would fill the first page in just a few hours, yet you look now and the posts on the first page go back for days, it's all slowed down so much.

It seems like things like facebook and the like are taking over from forums even, I know I've got LOADS of facebook friends that I've added through forums and stuff, and a lot of our chat just goes there now, rather than being written publically on forums.

That, and the original 'trials forum crew' are all older these days. You go on a ride now-a-days and there just isn't the same laughter and social side to it. Just 'how high can you sidehop'

meh. I must be getting old. I never leave chit chat, but TF is part of my internet routine, and still the first place I check every time open fire fox.

It's late. I need more coffee. On till 06:30!

Seem to remember a 1 am minimum, but seeing as I'm up at 6 for work I think I qualify. load of mates just left mine, didn't organise anything but was brilliant how it just happened. good times all round, few Guinness' and a laugh was the therapy I needed!

There's certain moments in life where I kinda wish I'd done some work as soon as I got it. Oh well, only 1 lab report, 1 set of questions and last minute revision/learning to do before 11am. Plenty of time. :ermm:

I swear I heard someone tell me uni is a skive. Lying b*****d.

Got drunk, said some things to some people that I should have said long ago. Way overdue that they should have been told just I let people get away with it or be like it. Now feel good an had a mint night with mi mates :)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Sister officially enrolled in her classes at Hong Kong university - shame on them for making enrolment for international students when they're going to be flying over there. She'll be gutted that Introduction to Buddhist Teachings filled before my page loaded.

And three years since anyone stayed up late? 

On 08/01/2012 at 2:13 AM, dann2707 said:

Im up.because my dads snoring is doing my f**king head in so im blasting some christian post hardcore out hah. Brill. up at 10 aswell arghhh im gonna be knackered.

Aww 10am , 2012 Dan you f**king pussy. Could tell I was a student. 

• 2 months later...