The Late Night Thread.

Dan6061

I'm just listening to the same 13 music tracks over and over, if i wasn't, i'd probably be balling my eyes out for really no reason at all. :lol:

Amazing how much difference music can make to someones feelings, currently its keeping me sane, and awake. :lol:

iv got some that joe rothwell sent me but for some reasdon its justy not doing it for me

You're not watching enough of it then

I'm up so late because I went out clubbing, and semi got with this girl with massive jugglers and she wants me bad but flirts with other guys way to much for me to trust her in a relationship even though I want to f**k her brains out.

hehe I use to always leave it to the night before aswell. Makes it way more fun.

I've just completed HL2 Episode two and I can't wait for episode 3, I hate to say it but I truly was wetting my panties in excitement through the game. :nerd: Shame it was abit short.

Anywho best get some sleep for an interview in the morning.

I'm awake because I should have been working saturday, but instead I went to a party.

Yesterday, I realised I had done said work wrong, so decided I would correct said work.

I have about 2 hours before said work needs to be handed in.

Bollocks.