Heatsink Bikes Ben Lazenby Vid 2

Ben Lazenby

Yo finally got video 2 done i didn't get all the footage i wanted due to injury and trains being w**k and swindle deleting it :- anyway big thanks to steve@heatsink for everything and Dan Swindlehurst for editing it like a beast heres links for video

Pootube

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8UB3jaEQqjI

download version

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download....benlazenby2.wmv

much love Ben x

had it all really...

epic intro music

fade to black

black and white

slow mo

tape measure

on/off sidehops

heavy metal

hucking off a roof to some grass

blagged/repeated clips

good work (Y)

:)

soz emotional, talk about seperating trials scenes lol,360 faceplant 470 seatgrab pick rail 490 nose manual backflip.

if u dont like these types of videos why watch them? :S.. cos i know i dont watch yours lol.

Mat

had it all really...

epic intro music

fade to black

black and white

slow mo

tape measure

on/off sidehops

heavy metal

blagged/repeated clips

good work (Y)

Yet your video's make me fall sleep. If you don't wanna' see this. Go watch Bmx.

soz emotional, talk about seperating trials scenes lol,360 faceplant 470 seatgrab pick rail 490 nose manual backflip.

if u dont like these types of videos why watch them? :S.. cos i know i dont watch yours lol.

Mat

Agree with you fully Mat.

Danny.

was oreet i suppose music was SHIT!!!!!! (N)

riding was OK!!!! seen you do a bit better, ;)

Editing was MINT!!!!! :D

Ross at the end of the day! (Y)

Another thing is next time your making a video don't send me every 10 seconds worth because it just spoils it that why i thought it could of been better by not showing me every little bit youve made.

Edited by rosselhoff

had it all really...

epic intro music

fade to black

black and white

slow mo

tape measure

on/off sidehops

heavy metal

blagged/repeated clips

good work (Y)

Glad someone said it, well put!

I liked it in that there were some pretty big moves, but it kinda felt like every other Northerners video i've ever seen, reminded me of Damon Watson (which could be taken as a compliment?).

But my main complaint was harshness.

Good effort putting the video together, but I found it really quite loud (even when the volume was turned down on my computer) and it just seemed to be all over the place editing wise, so I had to stop watching it half way through, sowwwy!!! But it does take bloody ages to travel, set the camera up, ride the line(s), travel home, capture the footage and put it all together and so for all of that nice one for putting the effort in (Y)

Edited by Jonny Jones

Afraid that video wasn't my sort of thing, i found there wasn't enough variety to keep me interested in it, like i could predict every move you would do before you did it.....

Also i felt the minute long intro was a bit too drawn out, i wanted the action sooner! (Could just be me being impatient...)

That said the riding you did do was pretty impressive

Hey dude, what's the track? Sounds like In Flames to me but I haven't listened to this particular one.

Edit: Alright, my mate's just found it - In Flames - Abnegation. Can't wait for the full album release.

To not be too OT - great vid Ben, especially the music (Y)

Edited by zordon