Bike Theives And Pikey Scum

!!()`/D

Don't be scared! That's what they want.

A couple of 'em came up to me today (20 mins after I got my new bike!) and asked for a go.

I said no, sorry it's pretty much new. Add a little "Back off" look and most will be cool... I'm probably older than most of you guys though, so unless there's like 7 of them you know... :)

[Not saying I could beat them up, just saying I don't get intimidated easily!]

i was cycling home one night and heard running behind me ,looked and there were 3 chavs chasing me shouting "come here you little f#cker" ,only just got away as i was cycling down a hill.

for a while i had a horse whip thingy attached to the inside of my bar-end so that i could just pull it out and whip the b#st#rds if they came near me,luckily i didnt need it and now its rounfd the girlfriends hose ;)

on a serious note im realy carefull where i am now at night as i only ride on my own .

steve

:lol: always carry two razor blades with a match stick glued between them so if they try and rob your bike get them with it and they won't be able to it stitched as the gap is to wide............................

warning ::: this action could lead to a lot of trouble and a prosecution, so not really worth the effort

Just look them firmly in the eye as Mike said and say "No" in a firm voice. If they start to get aggressive. Put your bike to one side if your on your own. If your with a mate give it to him. Stand right in front of them and say right, so which one's the hardest, if they don't reply, say thought so. They will probably walk off. If you prove your not scared and you'll stand up to them then 9 times out of 10, they wont do anything.

Never use weapons though. Thats what you have fists for. Just make sure you hit em' hard enough.

Danny.

If they want your bike just give it to them.

It's all in how you hand it over.

Grab the bike by the seattube and fork, back wheel facing them.

Lift the bike up and ram the back wheel into their face or groin.

The ask if they still want it, and hope they say yes.

BANG! And the scum is gone.

Edited by JT!

If they want your bike just give it to them.

It's all in how you hand it over.

Grab the bike by the seattube and fork, back wheel facing them.

Lift the bike up and ram the back wheel into their face or groin.

The ask if they still want it, and hope they say yes.

BANG! And the scum is gone.

Bit f**ked on 08 GU arnt we then ? :P

Danny.

ive hurt soo many people/things/creatures with my one of these

Adjustable_wrench.jpg

Kennard you legend, the good ol' adjusty is wicked when it comes to rearranging faces. If theres a big group of them however, I find pulling your trousers down and doing the no pants dance works pretty well.

i saw thing thing on tv were with a cog system with a flick of a switch you can make it so that when you turn riht the whhel goes left , thus if they do nick it they will injure themself , no prosicution for beating up the scum up

Edited by Toby3448

Lmao at kennards reply :lol:

Seriously though, i just let most chavs have a little go, only if there like two of them or less, i mean, there not exactly gunna bomb it off are they?

Ohhh my boy thats the thing they will. When i got home later i'll explain the whole thing.

'

It resulted in 2 £1,000 bikes been stole anyways.

Danny.