Bike Theives And Pikey Scum

!!()`/D

Mate, just scream RAPE !!!

Every time someone asks if they can ride your bike

In all seriousness....

Piss yourself.

They'll run Fo' sure !

Jarrod

Ha ! Add a skin head to NicP's descrition and thats why i don't get any shit on my bike !

haha lol the perfect hardman =P

just avoid the job center and park benches

hahaha

i used to have an old crank arm to use, but i never seem to get much trouble so i took it out. also, my mum keeps asking me to.

on free-riders, quickly whipping your front wheel out to hit people with was recommended. doesn't help if u have mags though lol

Dont f**king do that, if you use a knife, your a willy.

Guy at work hasa massive scar on his face from being stanley knifed. 2 blades in one knife, has like an inch wide scar go from his ear to his mouth..

Just smash them with the bike. I had 2 lads try an get mine when i was walking with it. tried to break my arm and my nose to get it, they didnt like. never even hit one of them, just pushed him over my bike an made him mad haha.

carry a kubaton on your keys, f**king hurts when poked with one of them

had some fanny try and take my bike when i was waiting at traffic lights to. 2 chavs on a bike, grabs my bars, elbow to his face and hes on the floor out cold.

Defend yourself if you can, otherwise, get the hell out of there.

yer i've got a few of them If you buy one make sure it doesn't have kubotan or anything like that written on it as they are actually illegal to carry. bearing in mind you should technically hit the pressure points to immobolise the opposition and to do that accuratly needs a fair bit of practice and precision hit them too hard you might kill them hit them to soft they'll still get away.

The best way to give your self time to get away is with a simple kung fu style push if you run your hand across your chest where your neck meets it you should feel two little ball shaped bones in between them is a very soft peice of tissue you should use your three middle fingers not you thumb or little finger place your index and ring fingers on the ball bits and then gently push if you doit right the person will be completely winded and won't be able to chase you

who wants to slap someone lol

you don't hit people with a kubotan you kind of prod them with it not many people can master using one correctly because too many people try and push to hard it's all about precision knowing a bit about manipulating the human body and focusing all of your energy into the tip of the kubotan with out making any noticeable movement with you arm takes years to master it.

a quick hit round the face with the keys wouldn't go a miss though.

Edited by G4vyn

A cosh is where it's at. (Them flick out battons what the police carry).

There that small before there flicked out that you can keep them in your sock. Even if your standing in front of a group of 10 lads with one of them in your hand they WILL back down. Them things f**king hurt.

I used to keep mine in my riding bag.

Until around 6 months ago when i found out it's 5 years if you get caught with one.

Danny.

oh my god.

You Carry little keyring guns, and matchstick knives, and ??Horse Whips in your bars??

:blink:

Do you not have any Hands ?

Going to the Gym and looking like a MAN when someone tries to nick your bike is surely alot cheaper than 5 years for carrying a knife....

Jarrod

Edited by Pashley26

Just get some sap gloves (gloves with metal inserts in the knuckle area) that'll do the job quicker

Got some of them 2

f**k me, when you hit someone with them, they just hit the deck and don't get up for a while haha.

Got an extendable cosh to, dont carry it though as its not worth going prison.

I have like every self defence weapon ever.

With the kubaton, just hit them in the side of the ribs.

Also, a good one is to stick it in the indent in the chest/ throat and just push down. Will imobilise someone so you can get away. had it done to me at work by a martial arts expert (not the ful wack, just a push an it hurts)

Edited by Si-man

I used to find that the best way to avoid getting your bike robbed espacially if your on your own is just to move on as soon as you see a group of them. If you do find yourself in a situation where your cornerd and they say give me your bike just say ok dont hurt me step off your bike but keep a very tight grip of the bars with one hand then smash the closest one in the face with your helmet. Make sure you act like your actually going to give it to them and they wont realise your taking it off to hit them. Also if you swing it by the strap it hurts alot (imagine two snooker balls in a sock) no matter how hard they are they wont risk another to their face and will run off.

Hope this helps someone one day

Also if you dont wear a helmet get one not only do they protect your head but they make good self defense weapons. I recommend a tsg lid.

Yeah that is a good idea but say theres more than one of them u risk them all hitting you because youve just hit their mate. but if your swinging your helmet round none of them will risk getting close especially if their mates out cold on the floor.

There that small before there flicked out that you can keep them in your sock. Even if your standing in front of a group of 10 lads with one of them in your hand they WILL back down. Them things f**king hurt.

I don't know where you live, but round here "a group of 10 lads" wouldn't "back down" just 'cos you pulled out a baton. Bearing in mind the majority of people here seem to carry knives of some sort with them, they'd probably just see it as more of reason to use them.

So yeah, basically, if you're going to bother carrying around a 'weapon' of any sort, just make sure you actually have the intention of using it. If you don't, and you pull something out, it WILL be used against you. Some guy tried mugging someone at Southbank, so they fought the guy, got his knife off him and slashed him with it. Simple as that. If you pull out your trusty adjustable hoping that it might intimidate someone, they're going to notice that you aren't really confident with it and they'll f**k you up with it.

I know it's easy in "TF world" to go on about how we'd just shank everyone who looked at us funny, or hand them their own arses using a combination of jujitsu and kung fu, but in the real world it doesn't happen like that.

The best way of avoiding having to fight someone is to just keep your eyes open. Large groups of people don't magically appear, they're usually walking towards you. Just keep an eye out. If you're not riding, just look around once in a while, it's as simple as that.

i don't ever get any bother with anyone trying to nick my bike, i'm 6'3" and 17 stone. but the downside is that i break bikes, and will never be as good as all you skinny gits!

I'm bigger than you and i still had 3 guys try and take mine the other week. I swear, if i hadn't literally gave him (threw at him) my bike when he asked for it i wouldn't still have it. Don't rely on your size being something that'll keep you out of everything, while it works a lot of the time it isn't something that's going to help much if it comes to fighting them.

At the end of the day every situation is different, there's no general approach to a situation and using your head is always the best solution. Gauge the situation properly, if you think they'll back down stand your ground, if you think you can take them all down without getting too badly hurt yourself do it, but remember the type of people they could be, the area your in and the fact that although it doesn't sound hard, your life is more important than your bike. If you decide to fight for your bike in a situation that holds very little odds in your favour then things can get pretty serious. We all see stories of people getting shot and stabbed and beaten to death just for walking down the street at the wrong time and the mentality behind someone who can carry out something like that is something I'm sure 90% of the people on this forum wouldn't stand a chance against.