Rip Oli Lewis

Rob Brodie

hey guys,

im sure you have all heard the extremly sad news of oli lewis.

i dont think im the right person to even start to justify what happened as i didnt even know him in the slightest, so here is a link to the already exsisting topic:-

Oli lewis topic - rip

ive only made this topic due to the fact that i would like to give my condolences to everyone that new him, was freinds with him or was realated to him, as i cant in the full members chat.

i know that there must be other people wanting to offer there simpathy who are new members so please guys leave your comments

RIP OLI LEWIS

...rob..

R.I.P i didnt even know him but from the sounds of things he was a cool guy and i think that it would be nice for him to see that people are going to finish his mini

from jp

R-I-P

my thourghts are with his family even though i didnt know him!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I only met Oli once at Prawn's house but he seemed such a great guy and was always smiling or laughing.

I was hit by this as I have known Prawn through my sister since I can remember and I known he upset he was, Also my sister was in floods of tears on the phone to me but I didn't click it was Oli Lewis that was missing at first then died.

This was such a shame and I would like to support the cause of finishing his Mini, ANYONE ELSE WITH ME ON FINISHING THE MINI??

RIP Oli Lewis

you will never be forgotten mate!!

Edited by southwest_trials kid

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...