Rip Oli Lewis

Rob Brodie

hey guys,

im sure you have all heard the extremly sad news of oli lewis.

i dont think im the right person to even start to justify what happened as i didnt even know him in the slightest, so here is a link to the already exsisting topic:-

Oli lewis topic - rip

ive only made this topic due to the fact that i would like to give my condolences to everyone that new him, was freinds with him or was realated to him, as i cant in the full members chat.

i know that there must be other people wanting to offer there simpathy who are new members so please guys leave your comments

RIP OLI LEWIS

...rob..

Awww this is quite sad ROP Oli and i hope his family, friends and anyone who knew him can recover from this saddening accident.

Hoping for the best.

James.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Heart goes out for oli lewis and his family. Best wishes to his family and friends.

Hope he gets back safe and sound.

Best wishes and hope to hear back soon dude.

Sorry but, how can you comment on something like this when you don't even know what it is about ?

Sorry if I was a bit disrespectful :(

Heart goes out for oli lewis and his family. Best wishes to his family and friends.

Hope he gets back safe and sound.

Best wishes and hope to hear back soon dude.

If you read the topic in chit chat Oli Lewis sadly lost his life. :(

Edited by Jake Beach

• 2 weeks later...
hey guys,

im sure you have all heard the extremly sad news of oli lewis.

i dont think im the right person to even start to justify what happened as i didnt even know him in the slightest, so here is a link to the already exsisting topic:-

Oli lewis topic - rip

ive only made this topic due to the fact that i would like to give my condolences to everyone that new him, was freinds with him or was realated to him, as i cant in the full members chat.

i know that there must be other people wanting to offer there simpathy who are new members so please guys leave your comments

RIP OLI LEWIS

...rob..

another fallen comrade......rip oli.......i say nxt years dj pompy ride should b a memorial ride for the sad amount of riders and friends we have all lost in the years....dj oli and i belive 5 others this year.....condolences to all and plese every one come and ride and ride hard........all for one one for all....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As a new member, I didn't know Oli, but wish to say how sad i was to hear the news of his his death.

A true loss to the world and trials.

The tribute video was very touching, and a lovely idea.

My thoughts go out to his friends and family.

RIP Oli :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know we set up a little website for Oli some time ago & you might like to have a look: http://www.fryfilm.com/oli/

At the moment its hosted on my work site server but if anyone knows where we can get a decent domian name (like olilewis.uk or something) do let me know.

If you have any pictures or videos or comments or anything you feel might be nice to add please let me know at john@fryfilm.com

Can't wait to hear about the mini! Oli's Van is kinda in the same position as the mini at the moment - all the new bits are bought & ready, just waiting to be fitted! Unfortunately that part is not my area of expertise like Prawny so its taking me a little time (and a lot of help) to work out where everything goes & what new bits to add. Right now we have a custom built L-shaped seat in the back which is all removable, and converts into a bed!

Best to you all,

John Fry