Danny Foster New Vids

joe b

Good video and some impressive stuff but liek it seems with nearly all street vids that are brought out now there was not one move that wasnt from static apart from a hook, theres was no bunnyhops or up to back wheels or owt. Its like that peter kay joke about buffey spreads thats its a table full or mirrors. Wheelswitch, dropgap, sidehop, Wheelswitch, dropgap, sidehop, Wheelswitch, dropgap, sidehop........

Good video and some impressive stuff but liek it seems with nearly all street vids that are brought out now there was not one move that wasnt from static apart from a hook, theres was no bunnyhops or up to back wheels or owt. Its like that peter kay joke about buffey spreads thats its a table full or mirrors. Wheelswitch, dropgap, sidehop, Wheelswitch, dropgap, sidehop, Wheelswitch, dropgap, sidehop........

This kid digs everyone.

Has he got sponsership?

He was/still is sponsored by Tarty Bikes :S . He's not on the site at the moment but that's Danny's Fault for being lazy - Adam will have thought he was dead...

Its like that peter kay joke about buffey spreads thats its a table full or mirrors. Wheelswitch, dropgap, sidehop, Wheelswitch, dropgap, sidehop, Wheelswitch, dropgap, sidehop........

Oh, yeah? Didn't know Peter Kay rode trials? :blink:

Seriously, though, mate, i don't think anyone know's what you're on about?

Cheers,

Joe.

QUOTE (joe b @ Jan 7 2008, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheers,

Joe.

Hes saying that all videos are very much the same stuff over and over.... and there is little variation and streety stuff in there.

Cheers,

Joe.

I think people do know what im saying and its not hard to work out that i meant there wasnt much variety and all static moves. Everyones entitled to there opinion.

He was/still is sponsored by Tarty Bikes :S . He's not on the site at the moment but that's Danny's Fault for being lazy - Adam will have thought he was dead...

Haha, yeah man, I thought he had stopped riding :) I'll badger him for some pics and info asap.

Nice vids of a very talented rider! I did cringe at the bails aswell. Ouuuuuuuuuuuuch.

One critisism though.......tight jeans blow. I cant understand why youd want to restrict yourself so much with clothing, especially in the crown jewels department!

Get some proper slacks on and you'll be riding bigger stuff in no time! :D:P

Looks like this guy has already taken Craig lee Scotts mantle (Y) . he appears be hitting the same spots as CLS and Neil Tunnicliffe. those two face slams Danny Foster took on those attempts looked nasty :S

Edited by Rusevelt