James Porter And Damon Watson Sign For Trials-uk For 2008

Dan@Trials-uk

We have now confirmed and can officially announce that Mr James Porter will be riding for Trials-uk for 2008.

We would like to give James the biggest warm welcome to the team and wish him the best of luck which this year!

James will be riding a fully highly spec'd KOXX Karbon for this year

pictures-image-26.jpg

James will be competing all National and Worlds rounds this year, so make sure you don’t miss him:P

Thanks

Dan@Trials-uk

So....

is select bikes closing down????

i know u wouldnt know dan, but id like someone to clear it up.....why did james leave select?

Better deal may be. From what dan said it sounds like hes riding a full koxx bike so may be hes signed for koxx and as select dont sell koxx trials uk give him a deal to sign to them?

nice work james - although id bet some money on him busting that frame within the year ....

Tras held up and in one of his video it falls down a rock face which is like the size of a house may be more. Although i did here all the protos broke so not so reassureing. Wouldnt mind one bet they ride really nice.

Hi

I just like to announce that I have signed up with Trials-uk.co.uk for the 2008 season; I like to say a big thanks to Dan@Trials-uk for offering me this great opportunity – Much appreciatedJ

For 2008 I shall be riding the 2008 GU ST:

pictures-image-27.jpg

Not long till my new video hits the net

pictures-image-28.jpg

Thanks

Damon :)

Tras held up and in one of his video it falls down a rock face which is like the size of a house may be more. Although i did here all the protos broke so not so reassureing. Wouldnt mind one bet they ride really nice.

What's that gotta do with anything? It might have got scratched from that. Stick a 13st rider on it and it'll be stressed more from just trackstanding.