Big London Ride 10th Of Feb

Fixed Pants™

Sorry I was a bit quiet at Southbank, didn't really recognise any faces as you all swarmed the joint :P Think I spotted Dan Ko and Nick Manning (Maybe?) as everyone piled in, so contrary to Mike's belief, it wasn't 'cos I "wanted to sit with the cool BMXers, not the gay trials riders" :P

EDIT: Kudos as well to Martin, who I saw sessioning Shell solo whilst I was sitting nice 'n' warm inside Chicken Cottage across the road :P

Sorry I was a bit quiet at Southbank, didn't really recognise any faces as you all swarmed the joint :P Think I spotted Dan Ko and Nick Manning (Maybe?) as everyone piled in, so contrary to Mike's belief, it wasn't 'cos I "wanted to sit with the cool BMXers, not the gay trials riders" :P

EDIT: Kudos as well to Martin, who I saw sessioning Shell solo whilst I was sitting nice 'n' warm inside Chicken Cottage across the road :P

What time were you at SB? I was there in the morning with everyone, about 12 o clock... But the BMXers then were being wanks, shouting stuff like 'do some real tricks' n stuff, idiots. I take it you was there in the evening? I rode past with a few people but Martin, Ad, Andrew and Chris were riding on the rails just round the corner from Shell, so we joined in with them.

I was, at that point, wearing a bright blue jacket (coolest jacket ever) on my black T-Pro, might have seen me? Were you by any chance hiding under the stairs bit of SB?

Amazing ride, loved it. I get the medal for the marathon runner: they made me run from tower bridge to waterloo station :(

I was the kid on Adamant A3, pimpy red bits, a vee and f**king HIGH on Pro Plus!

Lol we didn't make you, as you can see from the edit, you were f**king buzzed off the pro plus and wanted to run, instead of walking and twitching :P

The pics are up everyone, check the thread in Riding Pics.

Might have seen you but you/ they had a cassette so dunno..?

Other than there i had a phucking wank ass time because of a certain someone.

What time were you at SB? I was there in the morning with everyone, about 12 o clock... But the BMXers then were being wanks, shouting stuff like 'do some real tricks' n stuff, idiots. I take it you was there in the evening? I rode past with a few people but Martin, Ad, Andrew and Chris were riding on the rails just round the corner from Shell, so we joined in with them.

I was, at that point, wearing a bright blue jacket (coolest jacket ever) on my black T-Pro, might have seen me? Were you by any chance hiding under the stairs bit of SB?

Yeah, think I saw you at like 8pm or so, maybe? I was sitting on the stairs, yeah.

Might have seen you but you/ they had a cassette so dunno..?

Other than there i had a phucking wank ass time because of a certain someone.

Yeah, I'm running a cassette, so if you saw some all black awesomeness roll past you that was me.

Yeah, think I saw you at like 8pm or so, maybe? I was sitting on the stairs, yeah.

You should have shouted at me :(

Bah, yeah, also, sorry about la CD, i've got a feeling my CD drive is a tad f**ked :P

Might evening ride it thursday so you better come out then, i need to rape a go on your BMX and show you how us trials riders do it, yo.

Beast of a ride.

Thanks to chris for giving me and innertube and helping me fix my bike at the end of the day.

Aside from all my bike problems rode really well and got some new lines done I couldn't do previously.

Thanks

Matt

:o and Tom (bloody 5p) "Tom: how about we use the right tool? Fatty & Cris: Naaaa 5p works Cris: Ah shit it's stuck! Tom Wanna use the right tool :)"

I enjoyed myself (when i was riding) I am never ever gonna go un prepared again never runa a small inner tube!! Got some riding done :)

Tom

Yeah, I'm running a cassette, so if you saw some all black awesomeness roll past you that was me.

You were doing footjams and ally-oop 3s?

I was on the Bionic B1 black with blue Max bars..

Would of said hello but due to the increasing negativity of riders i thought i'd better stay away just incase it wasn't you. :P

Should of said hello but then again who were we to know who we both were :P

Was that early in the day? Where at?

Yup, at SB... You probably saw me taking pics a few times, silver DSLR, white purple n light green/grey striped shirt, blue jeans, white workouts... Fo real.

Hmm, same time next month boyos?