Big London Ride 10th Of Feb

Fixed Pants™

Bet there'd be like 400 people coming by now if Simpson organised it though :(

No way man, im usually a seasonal rider but trying to get fit, its just that time of year man! nothing to do with you, if the weathers mild ill be happy :) still whatever the weather though if the bikes working

And you being a boring b*****d isn't either..... so shhhhh

[/quote My post wasnt directed at you, it was to stop the ego-manics between Spode & Ash. but since you took it so personally, what makes you so danm special that the rest of us have to know weather your ego is coming or going. dont waste our time with your irrelvant posts because your mind is at 50/50. none of us give a flying f**k about your mood swings.

Sick to the subject matter chaps (N) . this kind of deviation isnt helping anyone.

*curls moustashe* hmmm... this deviation is equivilant to the X memebers on trials forum / by the mean of the occourances over a 24 hour period of anyone day, divided by the standard deviation of the values (assuming that the model of the distribution is normal) then you get a rough value of 2.38 which means when you calculate it to find the Z value of the data aproximatly 0.9913 of the percentage abundance of trials forum think your a wanker :) (proved using strict mathmatical justification that you just got pwoned)

Take my posts with a pinch of salt nxt time brother :)

My post wasnt directed at you, it was to stop the ego-manics between Spode & Ash.

And whats the matter with a bit of banter about a ride..... i didn't think it was directed at me anyway.... i just thought u were boring....

*curls moustashe* hmmm... this deviation is equivilant to the X memebers on trials forum / by the mean of the occourances over a 24 hour period of anyone day, divided by the standard deviation of the values (assuming that the model of the distribution is normal) then you get a rough value of 2.38 which means when you calculate it to find the Z value of the data aproximatly 0.9913 of the percentage abundance of trials forum think your a wanker :) (proved using strict mathmatical justification that you just got pwoned)

Take my posts with a pinch of salt nxt time brother :)

And whats the matter with a bit of banter about a ride..... i didn't think it was directed at me anyway.... i just thought u were boring....

Blatently had S1 today lol.

Can't wait gonna be good.

Matt

Someone called... Fat Pants on msn said this to me : -

FAT PANTS™[/c] says: bring condoms

FAT PANTS™[/c] says: lol

- Sam... Fenchurch says: u sure?

- Sam... Fenchurch says : why?

FAT PANTS™[/c] says: im saying we'll have sex

I'm rather scared as im only 14. :(

Edited by Sam Fenchurch

You want me to bring your hoody.

And thats just Fat pants for you.

Yea i miss that hoodie, get your mum to wash it, cos it stank when i last wore it bet its half rotting now :P only messing and the day fatties better than me will be the day i really think about practising more than 3-4 times a year lol

EDIT even more dirastic.... i will quit all alcahol and smoking ever lol

Edited by Simpsonman =)