Big London Ride 10th Of Feb

Fixed Pants™

he'll dash a spanner at your face watch it.

hes done it beforee

Ah good times, good times!

"it was the wheel, i clipped it on the shutter" (think that was my excuse) But really i tried to take Simpsons ankle out with a ratchet and accidently hit a shops metal shutters with it, made an almighty bang, for people who wasn't there/didn't know what happened.

Tempted as f**k. But the bank cards not so keen at £51.40 return :mellow:

Hmmm.

Stefan, You up for it ? 3 hour journey an all.

Danny.

Personally, i wouldn't spend that much on a train ticket.

Have you frequent train travellers thought about a young persons rail card? It's 20 quid for a year, but gets me like 12 quid of a return to London, so two trips and its repaid itself. Get's you some sweet discount.

Also, ordering tickets now will make them greatly reduced.

Tempted as f**k. But the bank cards not so keen at £51.40 return :mellow:

Hmmm.

Stefan, You up for it ? 3 hour journey an all.

Danny.

Danny, get yourself a young persons railcard. Cost £20 for a year and will give you a 1/3 off rail travel. I looked it up the fair from stoke to london and the chaepest is £46. 50. With a railcard it's £35.70. so you're saving £10.80

As for Bristol on the 10th. Without a rail card the cheapest is £23.50 - £30.50 in advance depending on what time you choose to leave when you buy your tickets. With a railcard it is £15.50 - £20.15 these are advance ticket prices. A cheap day with a rail card is £30.25. Cheap day ticket without a railcard is £45.80 so you're saving £15.55.

So with a railcard costing you £20 would save you £6.35 over the two journeys, so you will have made your money back in 2 weeks, plus any future rides you make you'll be saving on.

I've had a young persons railcard for the last 3 years, there great if you're traveling loads by train.

It's upto you mate, but it's worth it if you're gonna be travelling loads by train over the next 12 months.

Hope this has helped.

PS: I may attend aswell, lol

Edited by 223_leeson

Hmm. That sounds amazing to be honest. How do i go about getting one of these ? Just go into my train station and ask for one ?

I Don't get payed till the 1st of Febuary so i currently don't have any money for tickets or a rail card.

But for £20 i may aswell get one.

Thanks for that. Will also save me loads for the DJ Abingdon ride.

Danny.

Yes!! I can come on some of the others from my area come. Hope so!!!

It will be cool. I can just sit around making it look as if I know what I am doing. :P

Fun it should be. I hope the weather holds for us all and I hope nobody gets hurt (Y)

Craig

Hmm. That sounds amazing to be honest. How do i go about getting one of these ? Just go into my train station and ask for one ?

I Don't get payed till the 1st of Febuary so i currently don't have any money for tickets or a rail card.

But for £20 i may aswell get one.

Thanks for that. Will also save me loads for the DJ Abingdon ride.

Danny.

Yeah, just pop into your local station an pick up an application form for a young persons railcard. You need a passport sized picture for your card an i think some id buts it then your away.