Cranks For Front Freewheel ?

Curly-Sam

They were fitted tighter?

If its not done up tight in the first place then its gonna come loose isn't it?

Well they were fitted by this shop. I think its called 'Autoprats'

I think I know someone that works there.

Goes by the name of Tom. :P

Toooooooooooommmm! (Personal Joke)

x (For tom)

Edited by Charlie Jennings

if i was you i would get the echo 7075 because there pretty strong had mine for a while and i havent had no problems with them so far so overall i think they are good or could go for then tensiles there pretty good also but id stick to the echo 7075 lol my personal opion

yh i have the tensiles

.. there rubish the flex and the treads were the freewheel sits come of like butter on a knife

Edit: scrap that, I would go for the echo forged cranks, theyre not as light as the competition, although they are bound to be VERY strong and thats what matters to you. Theyre also pretty cheap and they are bound to fit your bike coming in isis and squared. And El Muelio, if thats the case maybe some tryalls aren't upto scratch, however all of the ones people i know have had have been fine. :)

Edited by SAFE DANNY

I think try-alls are the ones to go for personally. :) Its got 108 engagement points and it doesnt come loose like some of the competition so you cant go wrong really mate. They are a bit more expensive than the opposition, but i think that you get what you pay for. (Y)

Dude, he wants to know about cranks, not freewheels.

And Try-All? They're crap! My mate has had 2 that disintegrated, then an ENO which did the same, now he has a Tensile that has lasted the longest. I have had my Tensile for over a year now, and I just got a Monty on my new bike which has been really good so far, feels solid.