Bristol

max-t

ive wanted to ride bristol for ages . is there stuff for all levels of riding ??

Yep, there's a bit of something for everyone. I'd advise you keep your eyes open though, as depending on who's there, the majority will go to spots at their level, so you may need to look a few metres to find something a touch smaller or more to your taste.

Massive abundance of trials to be had though

Yep, there's a bit of something for everyone. I'd advise you keep your eyes open though, as depending on who's there, the majority will go to spots at their level, so you may need to look a few metres to find something a touch smaller or more to your taste.

Massive abundance of trials to be had though

thanks luke . im mostly coming up to see family but i want to ride aswell as im about . is anyone riding in the week ??

leon x

Edited by mr leon

Where are temple meads steps? :$

Only went to bristol when i was so young i hadn't opened my eyes yet/could just about gap 3ft or something. (like 14)

Oh shit, thats like just outside the train station isnt it?

Edited by Quackers

Where are temple meads steps? :$

Only went to bristol when i was so young i hadn't opened my eyes yet/could just about gap 3ft or something. (like 14)

Oh shit, thats like just outside the train station isnt it?

wasnt it like a year ago?

If wer going to london on the 5th, might not go on the 10th and use the money to go to bristol instead.