Updated** - Trialtech First Products Released

Dave@Trialtech

As a few of you may have seen from myspace.com/trialtech, a new trials parts company from the UK has been shaping up over the past few months. Formed and run by myself (Dave Cleaver, most of the people will know me from my days working at Tarty Bikes or more recently from launching the Inspired Bicycles Fourplay frame), Trialtech is a sister brand to Inspired Bicycles.

There are a lot of great plans to be put in to action over the coming weeks, months and years. Being involved in trials in both a riding and business sense for quite a few years now, I'm hoping to bring to the market a range of parts that has an attention to detail and consistent level of high quality that only someone looking at the products from the point of view of a rider could. With the help of some of my best friends from both riding and within the 'industry', I am really looking forward to releasing a wide range of products, from some dependable 'value for money' based products, all the way up to some innovative designs and technologies not seen before in parts design specifically with trials in mind.

There has been a lot of hard work put in to Trialtech and more specifically its products, and these efforts are starting to get to a stage where products will become available at various UK and European retailers.

A new website is currently in development, but for starters I have created a few little summary images to introduce the first products being released.

trialtech-carbon-brake-booster.jpg

trialtech-carbon-cassette-spacers.jpg

trialtech-alloy-cassette-spacers.jpg

trialtech-titanium-bolts.jpg

Latest addition to the range...

trialtech-titanium-bashring.jpg

Keep an eye out for more new product news on the myspace.com/trialtech pages for general news about prototypes, dealers and sponsored riders etc as well as news regarding the new site launch.

Happy Riding!

Dave

Edited by Dave@Trialtech

you should make something that goes onto you maggies and protects the hose but doesnt act as a booster for peeps that dont run boosters but dnt like spliting cross overs either... like me and all my mates :)

Edited by adrian@eastcoasttrials

you should make something that goes onto you maggies and protects the hose but doesnt act as a booster for peeps that dont run boosters but dnt like spliting cross overs either... like me and all my mates :)

It's called a braided cross-over.

Wooo dave cant wait till you get all your products out and shizzle. Ill deffo have a vbooster if you get one out and will have some of the cassette spacers. I hope things really kick off for you because ino that all these products are going to be quality products with real thought put into them and not just anything and everything cnc'ed to f**k.

Boosters and stuff look SWEET dave,

NOW....get a V-brake Carbon Booster out....

+ 1 for the Booster!

There you go! That is 2 sold! It has to be worth your while now lol.

The site looks really nice, fresh design! I like it!

That's an excellent idea I reckon.

Dave, these bits are pure candy for all the trials riders out there!

You're soon going to be listed in the Posh Bikes catalogue ;)

Hey Dave,

Just wondering what qualification you did at Uni? (you did go right? unless I've got confused :S )

Products look excellent :)

TartyBikes was founded in November 2004 by David Cleaver and Adam Read, both of whom held Bachelor's Degrees in Sports Engineering from Loughborough University.

TartyBikes was founded in November 2004 by David Cleaver and Adam Read, both of whom held Bachelor's Degrees in Sports Engineering from Loughborough University.

Oh cool, I looked at that course but Loughborough wasn't for me so I went a bit more "general" with mech eng :-

Anything else lined up you can tell us about?

Unlucky :P haha.

Naaah, living in the centre of Birmingham for the win. ;)

i came to loughborough purely to meet adam "wheel build" read. f**k the course selection everyone has to come to loughborough i can even show you adams old house where the "magic" started.

Well you could have gone with something better than civil engineering, aka the most boring course in the world :giggle:

Nah just messing, but seriously, don't do it at Nottingham, 2 years just on tarmac and concrete...

Plenty more stuff in the pipeline, just keep your eyes peeled for cheeky preview pics appearing on the interweb ;)

White spokes!? jizz jizz jizz

The product range is a bit weak at the moment. I mean the spacers are just cut up tubes. The bolts just bought in bulk from somewhere i guess and the booster does look ok, but the carbon booster has been done to death now. I was kind of expecting more innovation.

Looking forward to seeing it progress though. :)