Sponge

yesss

THATS a python, i like the 2004 ones best, looks mint, exactly how ide have it with the old zoo bars on aswella dnt he double maggies, them forks r really good aswell, my mates bin runnning them for about a year and a half with no worrys :huh:

bet it sidehops a right beast

niiiice :)

That is how Zoos are supposed to be, non of this 1045 shit you get now, it's a proper bike!

The only way to get a taste of the classic Zoo is to get a Zona, I had one and loved it, but I wanted to be a natty boy, and the Zona was too long and heavy.

EDIT: My zona was 1065. :P No joke, I measured it with the tape. It did have T-Pro forks fitted though, when I put Echo Lites on it, it went to 1045.

Edited by El Muelio

How the hell did you come across this treasure chest? will you be riding it at next weekend (sunday 10th) london ride? unless your wrist isnt strong enough to ride trials. so i guess you and joe will uni riding.

Edited by Rusevelt

Yes, I will be riding it on the 10th,

Hahaha remember that rainy ride in London hidden at tate waiting for other riders to majically turn up? hahaha eating muffins and seeing how many pringles i could fit in my fat mouth at once! Mint! Seems like an age ago! Think i need a good olde chat to you in london and elding might even be making an apparerance! which would be amazing!

Bike looks just like the sex man! way too long for my liking but looks smexual!

Ahh, my good old Python frame, definitely one of the better model's of Python, classic stuff!

Glad to see you managed to get it all fixed up and looking loved, it was just sitting in my shed battered and bruised when I had it so it's great to see it went to a good home to be fixed up.

The green king headset I gave you too really top's it off I feel, matches it perfectly.

Have fun when your back riding properly :)

Olly.