Easter Bunny Hop - Don't Miss It

TykeTrial

what can we do if we can't get signatures from every rider in the team before the closing date, can these be added on the day?

thanks, Andrew

You shud be able to sort the teams out at the event, i sent waynio a couple of emails asking about teams.

Ive just sent my form off for myseft, and gonna sort out a team when im there.

Come on lads and lasses, the teams are filling up now.

We need to have it all sorted out as soon as possible as we have a lot of work to do.

PLEASE get the forms sorted as soon as you can.

Just remember it is for a great cause and this little lad can no longer ride his bike so if you are able please support this event.

Thanks

John and the team

you can camp at skipton auction mart (Y):) i think :P

as John said above.............looks like i had enter a team, altho i wanted a team to consist of OAP's, me, peacock, raven and John P's MAD MATE!!!! :D

Wayne.

PS he who finds the most knarly line on sunday wins a booby prize!!!! it must be pretty dangerous though ;)

Edited by Waynio

Anyone in trested in having me in there team?

Would like to enter, just unable to form team

Would be great help (Y)

Please call with details, we have a few 'part teams' that need another rider.

07850 505298 (busy most of today but if I don't answer please leave your number and I'll call you back).

Aran if you don't end up judgeing my brother is also a criple for the next 3 months with a broken ankle, and I think he is coming along. So there could be like a disabled area.(Which there proberly already is) for you two.

Good idea Matt ... Chris is on crutches too!!!

Right ... all sorted ...

I still need:-

1. One person to join Wayne Mahomet, John Peacock and Neil Raven in the "Antiquities" team

2. Two people to join Danielle and Gaby Whitham in the "Girl Power" team

3. One person to join Steven Robson, Alec Wray and Ryan Barnes in the "Durham Wanderers" team

Come on, fill these places up, it's a fun event with no pressure, just raise some money for the Candlelighters children's cancer charity.

Phone me as soon as possible on 07850 505298 with your details so I can get everything finished ... PLEASE!!!

(Y)

Edited by Barbara

Just Spoke To Barbara On The Phone (Y)

Pleased To Say I Have Joined Steven Robson and Alec Wray in the "Durham Wanderers" team

I Have Joined Wayne Mahomet, John Peacock and Neil Raven in the "Antiquities" team

Big thanks to barbara for the directions from the train station, and all your other help (Y)

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Ryan (Y)

Edit - Barbara Phoned Me and explained that two lads from Durham wanted to be in the Burham wanderers team (Y)

So iv now switched places to the Antiquities team!

Edited by ♠trial-biker-ryan♠â„¢