Easter Bunny Hop - Don't Miss It

TykeTrial

I have some Bunnyhop pics taken by my unskilled roving photographer. I'll post them once I've figured out how to link to multiple images.

Thanks to those that made this day possible. It gave young Ben the day he wanted and I was pleased to be part of.

Ben Savage.

Bunnyhop

Link should work now.

Ben.

Ye link works now ben (Y):) some nice pics, gives you a feel for the day.

the last few pics the "BIG FREE FOR ALL!!!" was a good laugh also.

Wayne.

Pics are kool (Y) nice work.

The free for all was just crazy lol, I think the fast music that was playing in the background just made it feel like mayhem lol, there was people all over the place, was great fun

Alfie lampkin won the limbo competition (yes, thats dougies young one!!!) :D he was on a push along bike but still managed to duck low enough......

It was good to have Dougie, Martin and Harry Lampkin there too, was good to have some local famous people there, and the hard work that these 3 people put in was amazing, Martin giving out all the orders and all the lads listening and doing as they were told, he even asked me for pointers of what should go where and how B) well privelaged.

Thanks to all who turned up and rode aswell as all who turned up and spectated, i had a read through an article my good friend neil raven wrote and it just literally sums the day up even with the atmosphere we had in there, i dont know HOW he does it, but what neil writes just makes you feel like you were there and gives a crystal clear idea of the atmosphere.

Wayne.

also wayne did the big crazy drop :P that deserves respect lol

3mtrs broken ankle?????????????

Glad he was on my team Wayne was on fire yesterday..........However both Niel and I upstaged him by miles with our sicker than sick lines of death defying skill and poise. :$

JP

And what a laugh that was :D Your tent was by-far the funnyest thing iv seen in a long while :D

savage won the gap comp, savage and wayne tied the sidehop comp and donated their prize to Ben, the limbo comp was won by one of the little guys

hahahaha sick. how far was they gapping and sidding

savage only won me cause he roled it lmao

i was the furthest person with 298 static

what would have been funny is if you had accidentally fallen off there and we would have won the competition then (Y):lol:

am glad i had you and neil on my team on sunday john, i felt i fitted in well with the "older" guys

my ankle is stronger than ever now (my left one) but i seem to be getting an odd twinge in the right one. im sure Si the physio can advise me (Y):)

i was going to start adding a couple more pallets to the top of that drop ;) just for the old laugh, would have been funny to ask if people would pay me to drop off higher, i wouldnt have cared how high it got, i would have done it just for the money to raise for cancer research.

Wayne.

PS Barabara, any news on how much we managed to cunjour up and raise on sunday????? :)

A still of Waynes drop from some of the footage that I got, was a really good day and it looked like Ben enjoyed his day ringside. Plenty of footage clocked of almost everyone and hopefully should be a good video. Big shout out to all that organized the event, well done to Wayne, Savage and Cesar for being perfect ambassadors for the sport.

post-631-1206463340_thumb.jpg

Thanks

James

• 2 weeks later...