Vincent Hermance - 3rd May, Back Cowm Quarry

AdamR28

Important information: Due to an unfortunate set of circumstances, the venue and date of this ride has had to be changed - apologies for any inconvenience.

The new venue will be Back Cowm Quarry and the new date will be Saturday 3rd May. There have been British Rounds help at this venue before and it is jam packed with top stuff to ride. The total land area is 150 acres - more than big enough!

The location is 15 miles east and 10 miles south of Shipley Glen, and is within 7 miles of the M62 motorway.

Please note that each rider is require to pay £2 entry fee to the venue to cover maintenance and insurance.

flyer-web-2.jpg

Links to the location:

Google Maps

Flash Earth Map

As a 'bonus', there will also be a street ride on 4th May - venue to be confirmed.

See you there!

Adam

they could of picked a bigger place. Theres going to be millions of people cramped into not the biggest of natural spots. I would go, but i cant see it being good other than watching him of course but queing just to try a move doesnt float me boat.

Natural is for fags with piss light bikes who don't like heights.

I will never change ever. Street is the best. Hopping across a few rocks or a 8ft gap to a rail, I know what would scare shit outta me more and thats what trials is about, been scared of the stuff your trying.

Danny.

Any trainstations near shipley ?

Danny.

^_^