Vincent Hermance - 3rd May, Back Cowm Quarry

AdamR28

QUOTE (Danny Kearns @ Feb 17 2008, 09:34 PM)

Natural is for fags with piss light bikes who don't like heights.

I will never change ever. Street is the best. Hopping across a few rocks or a 8ft gap to a rail, I know what would scare shit outta me more and thats what trials is about, been scared of the stuff your trying.

Danny.

QUOTE (Danny Kearns @ Feb 23 2008, 12:00 AM)

Any trainstations near shipley ?

Danny.

^_^

LOL.COM!

sidehops to pedal then to stays and marmite!

taps to bash too :giggle:

hehe

see you all there x

Harry x

whats he down for adam?

Just a spot of riding/promo :)

if he rode London it would probably be the biggest amount of trials riders on a ride ever.

There will also be a street ride, venue TBC.

Can i hitch a lift? and stay with whoever your staying at bess?

Kip up at mine if you like Joe/Ads (Y)

nearest one is saltaire think its spelt. I think its about15min ride then to the spot.

Yeah that's right. There are bigger natural venues (Addingham for example) but we thought a reasonably close train station would be important (Y)

Ads

With how many people are going to be going its going to be crowded as fook. Whent heres a trial and about 60 people its not to bad but if theres anything like 100+ which sounds like it will i can see it being uber crowded. Ino its been picked because of train station but still think somewhere else should have been picked. Ill still try come along and bring my dildo so i can bum him along with the 100s of other people there.

Im guessing adam that your topic about a big street ride and where people think it should be was to do with this then. Dont expect you to say yeah it was though.

edit: Also doesnt gilles come over to england alot as he has a gf here? so will he not be turning up?

Edited by basher