Vincent Hermance - 3rd May, Back Cowm Quarry

AdamR28

still think somewhere else should have been picked.

edit: Also doesnt gilles come over to england alot as he has a gf here? so will he not be turning up?

What would your suggestion have been Andy? Just so I know for future...

I don't think Gilles' girlfriend is over here any more.

How long is Vincent gonna stick around in the uk? because it would be so cool if he can stick around another week to checkout the opening of the best purpose built trials park in the uk for 2008. expect a big turnout for that event.

Edited by Rusevelt

What would your suggestion have been Andy? Just so I know for future...

I don't think Gilles' girlfriend is over here any more.

now youve put me on the spot biatch as you'll find something to slate about my suggestion lol Not fair as im not a big natty rider, but would proberly have been whitworth or addingham, whitworth for the sheer amount of stuff and addingham as its so good.

now youve put me on the spot biatch as you'll find something to slate about my suggestion lol Not fair as im not a big natty rider, but would proberly have been whitworth or addingham, whitworth for the sheer amount of stuff and addingham as its so good.

Haha, no not at all.

I did think of both those places, however there are still issues with Addingham and Back Cowm is tricky to get to... certainly not train/ride-able!

Haha, no not at all.

I did think of both those places, however there are still issues with Addingham and Back Cowm is tricky to get to... certainly not train/ride-able!

yeah i supose so, and shipley is proberly the best choice all round as it allows all people to go with the station being near by. Think ill end up going might try badger a little off ali by throwing him some petrol money.

Just have to decide now what ill be on mod or stock

Blackstone edge!!!!! only 2 miles from the station ( 2 miles hike but still) DO IT!!!!

lol yer blackstone edge is awesome, but i doubt anybody will know were it is and it is a bit harsh to get to. I am in on Shipley though cant wait (if i was you i would take you own food/drink becuase i imagine the shop will be packed all day). WOOP cant wait Sam x

yeah i supose so, and shipley is proberly the best choice all round as it allows all people to go with the station being near by. Think ill end up going might try badger a little off ali by throwing him some petrol money.

Just have to decide now what ill be on mod or stock

Yoooooou gay you better not ride your mod

their will be loads of places to camp on the glen ;) just turn up and pull onto the grass. bish bash n a bosh. sleep in the car there if you have to.

sounds like it should be a massive do, i think there is a couple of MAJOR points on this venue to respect!

1) ALWAYS clean your own litter up! no throwing it on the floor

2) HARD work went into getting this venue, dont undo it with un necessary behaviour.

3) always respect passer by's and walkers. (ok so what if they say look at these BMX's with no seats!!!!) if they dont know, speak to them and explain, alot of people have a bit of time to talk to you. you respect them, they will respect you and what you do.

i might actually try get the day off work to come up see how Vincent is.....

Wayne.

their will be loads of places to camp on the glen ;) just turn up and pull onto the grass. bish bash n a bosh. sleep in the car there if you have to.

sounds like it should be a massive do, i think there is a couple of MAJOR points on this venue to respect!

1) ALWAYS clean your own litter up! no throwing it on the floor

2) HARD work went into getting this venue, dont undo it with un necessary behaviour.

3) always respect passer by's and walkers. (ok so what if they say look at these BMX's with no seats!!!!) if they dont know, speak to them and explain, alot of people have a bit of time to talk to you. you respect them, they will respect you and what you do.

i might actually try get the day off work to come up see how Vincent is.....

Wayne.

well said wayne (Y)

Me and the boys are heading down.

Should be awesome fun

well said wayne (Y)

Me and the boys are heading down.

Should be awesome fun

Ben, please note I’m merely a man trapped inside a boys body.

Really looking forward to this, should be a good weekend. Good to meet up with some folk on the forum, never met anyone from down south really.