Danny Butler In His Garden 1 Or 2 Pics

AshleyB

Whatever I read on here makes your family come across as really, really arrogant.. :ermm:

"Don't you know who i am? i'm in a bloody movie darling!!"

I'll second that Boon, sounds a bit cocky. Never noticed any other posts so i'm only commenting on theone above (N)

nice pics there ash and nice riding danny

how can you say they seem agarant of what they say on the forum if have meet danny and dave on a ride in birmingham and they are the nicest people you will meet

nice one lads

dec

Boon beat me too it... But I guess its good your garden is full of industrial material to ride, if theres a Mrs Butler (I'd imagine she's on here too if there is...) she must be stoked.

Edited by N.Wood

sorry but thats funny i think hes won more than a raffle in his time, but to be fair its hard for new riders coming in to the sport to know all the names etc

Dave B

Why should any rider on here know who danny is? If they do its likely because he won a raffle or because they read one of your posts, not because hes a celebrity, he's not a proffesional footballer, he's not even a top world rider - in a minority sport which is only partly competition based. He is a top UK comp rider but hes hardly done any UK comps over the last 5 years, he may have won the odd relatively insignificant title but the fact is 99% of people on here care a lot more about a damon watson videos and neil tunnicliffe crank flips, any reputation that danny has is created mostly by you and himself banging on about his minor achievements such as his support from second rate bike companies (sorry my opinion). You can big yourselves up all you like dave I know I'm not gona stop you but the fact is very few people care and if you think about it it's not worth giving people the impression that you're arrogant.