Hbtc - Hampshire Bike Trials Club

Mowgli

• 3 weeks later...

I am awaiting this information from Terry after speaking to him yesterday. I think he said the first one was the 14th March. I assume at Hut Hill as that is often the first venue.

This year there will be 7 competition events, the championship results calculated and then a Play Day at the end of the year at Bransgore where the trophies will be presented.

As many of you know this is the last year that Terry Graves will be running the HBTC, any suggestion / donations to say thank you to Terry and Hazel would be appreciated.

I am awaiting this information from Terry after speaking to him yesterday. I think he said the first one was the 14th March. I assume at Hut Hill as that is often the first venue.

This year there will be 7 competition events, the championship results calculated and then a Play Day at the end of the year at Bransgore where the trophies will be presented.

As many of you know this is the last year that Terry Graves will be running the HBTC, any suggestion / donations to say thank you to Terry and Hazel would be appreciated.

:(

Whys it Terry's last year?

The entry forms will be released in the next month or so, once you have applied for the ACU license you will recieve entry forms in the post after each event you compete in.

The acu form is downloadable off the website and will cost you £10 for the year, each event you enter will also cost £10 on the day.

If you need any more info let me know.

The entry forms will be released in the next month or so, once you have applied for the ACU license you will recieve entry forms in the post after each event you compete in.

The acu form is downloadable off the website and will cost you £10 for the year, each event you enter will also cost £10 on the day.

If you need any more info let me know.

Ok thanks, if the ACU license does not turn up before the trial (even though it probably will, because the trial is in 2 months or so) will I be able to ride without one even though I have applied for it?

And thanks for your help :D

Ok thanks, if the ACU license does not turn up before the trial (even though it probably will, because the trial is in 2 months or so) will I be able to ride without one even though I have applied for it?

And thanks for your help :D

Think you need to send the form to Terry first to sign, I got my lisence about a week after sending it to Terry.