Big London Summer Ride - 20th July

Radfax

All these people pullng out, I dunno (N) I know most cant help it but its still a downer. But Mehh, still gona be a mash up of riders :P Woop!

Anyway, us Clacton riders will be getting to Liverpool St at appoximately 0912.. I'll have my phones GPS just incase no-one knows the quickest route lol :rolleyes: Im a geek I know :unsure:lol...

If anyone in Braintree is coming and you get the 0838 train, us Clacton guys will be on it and in the front-most carriage so we have less crowds to go through at Liverpool St (Incase it's busy.. I dont know what it's gona be like cos Iv not been there on a sunday)

Happy sleeping guys.. See you in the morning (Y)B)

Rob..

i didnt come because i went out afterwork and didnt sleep at all in a tent with the missus
Damn, seems like alot of riders pulled out on this ride including myself. experiencing some problems with bike making some horrible grinding noise around the bb area, and after an hour of trying to sort it out i said f**k this and stayed at home to watch the Lewis Hamilton win the german grand prix.