New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

Hello,

I'm Craig. I don't know how this is going to do but there seems to be lots of "Hi I'm new" thread's around here.

I think that we should have one big thread for it... So here it is. The "introduce yourself" Thread.

It's simple. If you're new then come here and say hi, introduce yourself to everybody... I'm sure everybody will be happy to see you here. It just saves space from having to make more and more threads about the same thing every other day for the older members just to say, "Hey welcome to the forum." It kinder gets boring!

It's simple and easy to do, e.g.

Hey I'm Craig, I'm new to the forum and I ride a Monty 221 PR.

I've been doing Trials for about 16 months and I love it. I ride round Medway as that is where I live. I tend to go round Rainham area to ride my bike.

My other Hobbies are;

Football, Swimming, Golf, Fishing, Ice skating, Cricket and loads of other things I can't be bothered to say tongue.gif.

Thanks Craig.

That's all you need to do.

Have you noticed...?

No spelling mistakes,

Good use of punctuation,

Good grammar,

No swearing

It's simple as that. So instead of all you new members making new threads then post it all in one Thread. It's so much easier!

Thanks Craig smile.gif.

Edited by tomturd

sup im sam nd i ride a ko bike init

Narr.. fo real ready?

I'm Samuel, i ride a Ko-bike km1 and i ride around the medwayish area. I do a few other sports like : Golf, fishing and football on occasions.

Edited by Sam Fenchurch

hi. im stuart , im 16 on the 31st march and i live near newark in nottinghamshire. ive been riding since october 2007 were i bought a second hand 03 onza t pro with kinda new parts on it.

ive made loads of new friends who ride in newark and ive spent loads of money on broken parts. but that doesnt put me off riding:). i dont really have much else to say but if theres any rides in nottingham i'll try come, although i have to work hard at the moment for my GCSE's!

hi. im stuart , im 16 on the 31st march and i live near newark in nottinghamshire. ive been riding since october 2007 were i bought a second hand 03 onza t pro with kinda new parts on it.

ive made loads of new friends who ride in newark and ive spent loads of money on broken parts. but that doesnt put me off riding:). i dont really have much else to say but if theres any rides in nottingham i'll try come, although i have to work hard at the moment for my GCSE's!

i ride notts, always looking for more riders (Y)

well this is sad but i think im probably the oldest nooby to trials riding......... im 29 live in chelmsford and ride a t mag

and man this thing is hard to get used to. ive skated all my life but really liked the look of trials, just hope i can stick at it. B)

hello. the names Dan Morrey. live in solihull in birmingham. currently riding a saracen mad6 cant do anything on the bike as of yet hopefully learn some tricks on the site.

Hello, welcome to the Forum... Tips for validation... use ABC *capitals*, Punctuation (not just full stops E.C.T... , ? ! " () You get the drift?

Remember... It’s not quantity of post its quality... I believe I was validated within 13 posts :).

(They were good quality.)

Craig.

Edited by Smoby

Hello, welcome to the Forum... Tips for validation... use ABC *capitals*, Punctuation (not just full stops E.C.T... , ? ! " () You get the drift?

Remember... It’s not quantity of post its quality... I believe I was validated within 13 posts :).

(They were good quality.)

Craig.

Hello my names Luke (People call me Spookylukey) I dont currently own a trials at the moment but im saving up a bit of money to get one. Im quite good on my mates monty 221pr thats why i have taken an intrest in Trials Biking.

I have been in NMC for what seems like an a age like a whole 6 months. But im getting used to using the forum a bit better now.

Please all take a look at my jokes topic some absoulute corkers in there, Please also feel free to add your own.

Many thanks Luke (Spookylukey)

Edited by spookylukey

arreeeeet, im harry cox (coxy) i ride a 06'pythong (: love it. Smooth rim ***.

urrmm i live in thatcham, ride daily, weekdays thatcham, weekends newbury. Unless its raining but i still normanly go out with the gang, they ride zoo's ko's echo's koxx urmm, and a few newies on the onza's theres about a million of them.

So if you live around this area give me a comment on my page, or add me on msn (Y)

Cheers,x

Hi im jake, i ride a onza t-bird and have been riding nearly 4 months now, i also ride my saracen x-ile jump bike

i usuaully ride felixestowe with gary.s on here but i also sometimes ride ipswich, other hobbeis are drums and offroading in my jeep :turned:

Edited by dirt jumper jake

Hey I'm Uldis, I'm new to the forum and I ride a ZHI ZM2

I've been doing Trials for about 3 years and I can't imagine my live without riding. I ride round Latvia as that is where I live.

My other Hobbies are;

Trials, Trials, Trials and Trials (I'm addicted to Trials)

Thanks, Uldis from Latvia 200px-Flag_of_Latvia.svg.png

Hi,

Im Sam. I live in Abingdon. Most members here would of known my Brother DJ. I have really just started trials properly and I cant get a hang of Balancing!!!

I ride an Onza T-bird as it was all i could afford.

Anyways, My hobbies are:

Golf

Football

Softball (i play for the oxford Devils)

And my personal favourite Trials. :D

Cheers

Sam

Hi im glenn and im new to the forum.

Right a bit about me i started riding when i was about 14 or 15 ( im 23 now) and rode seriously till i was about 20 at which point i think i was getting reasonably good always been more into natural riding as opposed to street. anyway i stopped riding due to getting a serious misus and liking cars and beer to much blah blah blah,..... until today i decided to buy a new bike, its not come yet but when it does im gonna get back on it and hopefully not have forgotten to much, hopefully gonna do some comps in the summer, also since i stopped riding i have been a bit of a gym rat for a few years and done lots of weight lifting so am looking forward to seeing how my new strength afects my riding.... feels good to be getting back into it.. been watching all the old vids .. manifesto.. zero tolerence Bi-king etc today lol

Hello i'm tobiasmaxximus. Toby for short, i'm 23 and ive been riding for a little over 3 years now and enjoy it greatly. I ride a stock GU covered in blue echo parts with some beautiful onza carbon fibre bars, titanium bolts everywhere no expense spared. Its complete now and doesnt need eneything else on it to make it better lol, maybe a criss king hub though hmmm. I started riding on a 20" onza t pro which i rode to death and put a huge crack in it around the bottom of the headset to down tube, and a little while before that happened i snaped some base bars lol. Thankfully im a lot better and smoother now, but i'm missing the little 20" mod bike and am looking at getting another.There soo flicky i can do a static 360 jump in the blink of an eye haha my fravorite trick. I ride and live in lincoln which isnt too bad for trials, but there issueing on the spot fines for riding in town which is pants. well hopefully through this forum i'll be able to make more friends and go ride with them in there towns or city.

i'll be riding till i cant walk lol. (Y)

hey your from lincoln??? i always used to ride in lincolon? who do you ride with? who still rides i used to ride with parr, paul, pegler etc

yes mate i ride mostly wih parr,,,, peggy and paul dont ride nomore. will you be out riding this weekend? sataday and sunday we useualy meet up in the peace gardens about 1ish. or will you have your bike by then? :o