New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

Heya,

My names Jen, not a trials rider as yet but I'd like to get into it. The reason I'm on here is that I'm studying photography and have had some good experience with my friend Andy Green, covering the demo's he does with the NBR team, and I'd like to get some more by hopefully posting some of my work on here. Think theres already some stuff of mine in the Riding Pics thread of Nick Manning.

Check out my myspace and facebook for more of my work, its nothing amazing at the moment but hopefully I'll get better as learn!

Jen xx

Keep up the punctuation and you'll be vaildated in no time! :)

Nice idea mate (Y) !! I'm Adam i ride an 06 model onza t-pro i've been riding for around 1 and a bit years. i ride in darlington wer there isn't many trials riders :( but there is some decent stuff to ryd. and i love trials couldnt get bored of it. i also like football, rugby and lots of other sports.

Adam (Y)

Nice idea mate (Y) !! I'm Adam i ride an 06 model onza t-pro i've been riding for around 1 and a bit years. i ride in darlington wer there isn't many trials riders :( but there is some decent stuff to ryd. and i love trials couldnt get bored of it. i also like football, rugby and lots of other sports.

Adam (Y)

Welcome to Trials Forum!

Stick to the rules (Y).

afternoon everybody, just signed in as i am getting back into trials after a 15 year absence, I know! what was i thinking! Anyway have seen the light and returned to the fold, all be it very rusty skill wise. Based in aberdeen with my wee onza t-pro, seen a few guys about but would like to hear from any locals to find out where the best spots are..... plus you learn best when pushed by others who are better than you!

james

Hi guys,

My names Harry, I live in Surrey. Im 19 and did XC mainly before. I started riding about 6 months ago on trials. Im currently on an Orange Zero which im very happy with.

If anybody lives around the Camberley area, give me a shout. I would love to hear from other guys.

My friend has shown me a few tricks, he was immense until he sold his bike for Uni money.

Not quite sure what else to say except hi :D

cheers

Edited by Hazzagray

Hi guys,

My names Harry, I live in Surrey. Im 19 and did XC mainly before. I started riding about 6 months ago on trials. Im currently on an Orange Zero which im very happy with.

If anybody lives around the Camberley area, give me a shout. I would love to hear from other guys.

My friend has shown me a few tricks, he was immense until he sold his bike for Uni money.

Not quite sure what else to say except hi :D

cheers

I <3 Zeros.

When i had mine i was so happy, was a total street beast!

xD

Hi!

My name is Daniel, and im a trial-o-holic.

Last year I bought my first "real" trials specific bike, although I have done trials moves on all my bikes since I was a little kid.

link to pic: http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....p;#entry1665913

I am probably too old for this, (28) but I gave up skateboarding, aggressive-inline, bmx, and all regular sports like soccer and golf.. for biketrials.

And ofcourse I have never regretted it. Everywhere I go I see obstacles just waiting to be mastered ;)

When I was younger I used to watch motorcycle trials on Eurosport, and I have always loved coordination and pure skill sports, guess thats why I love this :)

I live in Gothenburg, Sweden and mostly I do all my riding alone :( though I have a friend about to buy a trialsbike soon :)

Too bad the trials-scene isnt that big in our town.

Well, after one year of riding I see great improvement of my skill, although I have MUCH to learn :)

Maybe I'll put some little movie online one day.. Who knows

Talk to you guys soon!

Take care!

//Daniel

hi guys, my name is jack im 15 and live in rugby. i dont own a trials bike at the moment but am planning buying one within the next few weeks. i have always loved biking and i ride a bmx at the moment but really want to get into trials. im having to sell all of my fishing gear to pay for my new bike but i dont think i will regret doing so. after reading reviews on here it sounds like the best bike for me is the onza t pro so thats what im going for. hope to chat to you all soon, cheers.

Hey everyone! My name is Ron and I am from Ohio, USA. I am new to trials but not to biking, I ride alot of xc and have always been amazed at trials riders. So I bought a used stock bike and have been riding for a few months now. I am progressing nicely and ride almost everyday, I'm hooked. I'm looking forward to chating with everyone.

Hi

Im Ollie, im 14 from hampshire, United Kingdom. I have just joined the forum because i have decided to take up trials. I have been doing dirt jump for 2 years and i have decided its time for a change! I havent decided what im going to get as my first trials bike. :ermm: Im looking for a good medium priced bike if anyone has any suggestions. Well i must get back to serching! So little money, so many bikes! :D

hey im dave im 20 i ride a zhi zm1 20" i ride around colne,burnley,nelson and barrowford like running climbing but trials most really get a gd buzz off flying through the air trying to land on a 3 inch wide beam lol in the rain is well gd fun for that ive been riding for about a year and a half so im ok at it.

Hey my name is Tom, i live in cambridge and i own a Onza T-Bird '08. However i am interested in buying a new bike preferably a 26" wheeler.

I have been Trials biking for just under half a year, but i have picked up hops in that time and my track stands are sweet according to other bikers in Cambridge.

I think i might need to become a member to buy bikes on Trials-Forum but i can wait i enjoy browsing people sale pages sweet bikes !!!

Tom :blink:

(laughing here) But there is a motorsport called Trials biking which involves big bikes with big engines.

Tom

I'm 24, names Matt, I don't ride trials, but I do like playing Trials 2, but I am interested in learning more about the sport of Trials, I have created a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcsUFJHoee4

Thanks

Hi I'm Dan I am 14 I live in a crappy wee town called inveraray in Argyll (Only Good thing is connect music festival.

I ride stock mainly on natty and pallets. I got into riding in October '07. Ride a mad phase 1.1 with gusset singlespeed and try-all stiky rear tyre and thats about it.

Dudes. I'm your worst nightmare! I'm an old fat guy who's just bought a trials bike on eBay. Fear not however - my intention is to hide away round the back of the supermarket after closing time, secretly practising until I'm ready to burst onto the scene in my own YouTube video, wearing a lycra king-of-the-mountains outfit including GoreTex overbooties.

So! I'm eagerly awaiting delivery of a 2nd hand Koxx XTP Long, and can easily handle comments like: "That's too much bike for you, old man". In fact, on reflection, I'm wondering if a shorter 26" jump bike with rigid forks wouldn't have been a better bet for getting started on (at least it'd have a seat!), but the price of the XTP was too good to pass up. Unless it's a total lemon, of course.

Anyway. I look forward to watching your videos and looking at your girlfriends in a creepy way. Thank you very much.

Hi,

My name is Joey Vajda. I live in a city in Ontario, Canada called 'Brantford'. I am 15 years old and love trials. I ride a GU ST and love it, and I also have released a new video on it recently. I made a topic about it. Basically try to ride as much as I can and try to build my skills all the time. I am enrolled in high school for this summer (grade 11) and I do have a job (printing factory).

Joey

Heyyy (:

Been a 'New Member' for a while now, like, i joined then didn't log on here much.

Started going on here abit more now (:

I don't actually ride trials, btw, but my ex does, and i got quite into it...

infact, i once dared to go on his bike and forgot the brakes were loud and i pulled them and proper wet myself.

well i didn't wet myself, literally...

So yer, I'm on the forum just cause I like reading it really and learning new thingsss! (:

-Hannah! (:

Hi, I am Sam Matthew. I love riding trials and have been doing so for about half a year. I ride a GU TP 2008 and absolutley love it! I live in Brantford, Ontario, Canada and have been in one comp before which I placed first in for begginer! I just turned 16 and work at Wendy's so I can replace all my broken bike parts :P

-Sam

Hey everyone, I'm Imy I'm 21..

I'm prolly the 1st asian trial rider wannabe here... I recently purchased an OnzA T-bird '08.. I've been inspired from youtube videos really, I was a downhill rider to begin with.. My mates say i have strange interests.. I've heard learning the trackstand is best to learn 1st.. So i've been teaching ma self for 4 days, gettin there too :). I'm currently doing media at lichfield college, So i'm also hoping to do a documentry on Trial Bike riding.... Can't wait to get better.. I'll be willing to link up and get tought from the pro's nearby my area... I also enjoy Nitro RC racing snowboarding abraod and on the dry slopes..

Cheers...