New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

Hey I'm Billy, I'm 15 and just started out riding. I've not actually got a Trials bike yet :L so I've been riding on a Dirt Jumper. Hoping to get a Trials within the next month or so :)

I ride and live in Sheffield. I ride Dirt Jump and BMX as well, and I thought I'd have a go at Trials.

So seems as though I'm a n00b, be expecting a lot of posts from me xD

Hi all, i'm Henry 23. Recently moved from Somerset up here to Sussex, haven't rode trials for about 4 years used to ride just the street scene. I have owned mod and stock bikes when I was riding. Getting my new mod beginning of October :).

Looking forward to getting back on a trials bike, well hopefully get to meet a few riders from the South East.

• 2 weeks later...

hey all,

i'm paul from blandford in dorset, i've just gotten back into riding trials after a 5 year break.

i traded my kona stab for an ashton justice which i'm loving, bikes have come on a lot since i last rode!

anyhoo, just thought i'd say hi!

• 1 month later...

i`m dan, i`m 30 years old, been riding properly about 6 months now, after year of dicking about with other stuff. had various pieces of shite, before buying an onza hitman, then got rid of it and went to a zoo python mod. there is only me and 1 other lad in goole who ride trials, and he very rarely comes out. so i usually travel to hull or leeds depending who is out. i like beer, bikes, sex(when i get some)mighty leeds united, bit more beer and driving my car like its been nicked. i have a very low tolerance for bullshit and wankers, and like to tell people of this fact

have a nice day.

dan

• 1 month later...

hi all dez here, i have been a member for ages. but only recently got back into trials bikes.

been of for years now doing northshore, dj and park riding.

this year i bought a giant trance x to get fit on and ride my local forest trails.

and now i got my self an onza master to get back into the sport.

i am starting back in at the matlock comp soon.

i am 28 now so do i just enter the senior class or go in for a lower level as i havent riden trials for ages.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, big phil rode blackpool back in the day with some more experianced riders, whitnessed whole victoria sponge eating sessions!!! (u know who u lol) had a wtp bmx, giant martin hawes and a azonic ds1, loved riding and the lure of beer n birds came along ;/ back on a norco long time comming married and catching up with the old crew, good times!!!!!

Hi! I´m Olli Siren from Finland. I registered to this forum to get some contact to riders more global. For example I thought that some here would have been riding in rodos and could recommend some riding places there. I´ve been riding now for 4 years and I compete in finnish elite. Finnish elite is nowdays couple of levels lower than international elite, but I hope someday you can see also finnish riders in international competitions.

Here is some of our riding.

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon

Im Dan, 24 from Stafford UK.

Currently taken the plunge and got my self a 24" trials from here, been about 12 years since i was last on a bike due to being hit by a car.

Learning the basics and finding it very rewarding, looking forward to getting up-to competition level soon maybe and seeing some of you at competitions.

Has the chance of meeting Danny MacAskill & Martyn Ashton last year at the Redbull Street Light Sessions whilst doing photography and this is what really got me interested in trials.

Im a huge photography fan and take photos as a hobby (www.facebook.com/nolimitsphotography) and work as a IT Administrator.

• 1 month later...

Morning all!

I'm Ben I wouldn't consider myself new I used to lurk here man moons ago but due to a busted knee had to stop. I'm making a return after 6 years. Jus. Picked up an Ashton justice running decent spec. I used to be an outright mod rider but fancied a change. If anyone rides in good old Essex give me a shout be good to find where to ride again!!!

[[ continued here ]]