Pranks

Dr Dig

Hi all,

I'm coming toward the end of my school career and me and the gang want to pull some good pranks on the last day but we cant come up with anything that wont land us with the rozzers at our door. Any help would be brilliant :D

thanks

Pfft use your imagination. We've had or done:

Crickets/locusts released as pretty standard really.

Fish behind radiators which i do not reccomend unless you want to be hated haha.

Various things fertilised/burnt into the cricket square.

Whole blocks sectioned off by 'Danger: Asbestos' tape and various other signs, cones etc.

Keys to teachers cars stolen and then moved.

All sixth formers coming early and parking in all the teachers spaces.

Room change signs on loads of classes that just lead a wild goose chase.

Constant fire alarms.

Teachers lockedi n cupboards.

There's definately more. I'll keep thinking.

EDIT:

Stuff that really smells in padlocked lockers but again similair to the fishes behind radiators.

Extra padlocks put through loads of lockers about the school with keys in the locks (or attached to them by elastic bands) but all mixed up in the wrong locks. Janitor had to go round cutting them all off (that wasn't thougt of at the time of planning lol)

Edited by Max Quinn

Pfft use your imagination. We've had or done:

Crickets/locusts released as pretty standard really.

Fish behind radiators which i do not reccomend unless you want to be hated haha.

Various things fertilised/burnt into the cricket square.

Whole blocks sectioned off by 'Danger: Asbestos' tape and various other signs, cones etc.

Keys to teachers cars stolen and then moved.

All sixth formers coming early and parking in all the teachers spaces.

Room change signs on loads of classes that just lead a wild goose chase.

Constant fire alarms.

Teachers lockedi n cupboards.

There's definately more. I'll keep thinking.

I love it keep em coming :D

Don't do anything? If you look back on your school days do you want to remeber? Trying it on with every girl possible, until you find out someone who actually liked you! Or being a silly lil gimp doing petite crime to make you think that you look cool? Pah maybe im getting old. You can set off fire alarms any day of the week why not just enjoy your last few days eh

big tube of no more nails,silicone gun, bottoms, tops and sides of doors, or subtly, just in the latch

cable tieing the uncool kids to their chairs, and then puttin them random places(health and safety is an issue, but with enough of you, it is possible to lift a reasonably fat 16 year old on to a demountable classroom, while hes tied to his chair)

big staple gun, staple peoples bags to the floor

kamagra gels nice and easy to get hold of, goes unnoticed in any sugary drinks. figure the amount of kids with unguarded coke cans and bottles, or even the option of a couple of big bottles of wkd, "snook" into school, secretly spiked with 3 or 4 gel packs, and passed round generously.

if the schools got mini buses, swapping the number plates round on them, ensures confusion come the end of the day

Don't do anything? If you look back on your school days do you want to remeber? Trying it on with every girl possible, until you find out someone who actually liked you! Or being a silly lil gimp doing petite crime to make you think that you look cool? Pah maybe im getting old. You can set off fire alarms any day of the week why not just enjoy your last few days eh

Mines all boys.. do i try it on with the boys? :unsure:

big tube of no more nails,silicone gun, bottoms, tops and sides of doors, or subtly, just in the latch

cable tieing the uncool kids to their chairs, and then puttin them random places(health and safety is an issue, but with enough of you, it is possible to lift a reasonably fat 16 year old on to a demountable classroom, while hes tied to his chair)

kamagra gels nice and easy to get hold of, goes unnoticed in any sugary drinks. figure the amount of kids with unguarded coke cans and bottles, or even the option of a couple of big bottles of wkd, "snook" into school, secretly spiked with 3 or 4 gel packs, and passed round generously.

if the schools got mini buses, swapping the number plates round on them, ensures confusion come the end of the day

omfg them last 2. i love your ideas lol

No just dont do to a homosexual only school in the begining?

I mean granted somethings are funny, but dont end up ruining your last memorys of school standing out in the rain becuase some twat set off a fire alarm, or get your whole year suspended from the last days of school (we all got suspended 5 days before we "officially" were supposed to leave, which sucked donkey dick secondary school = best times of your life)

See things like this used to happen pretty regurally at my school, except it was usually stapling pencil cases and stuff to walls

Me and my mate not a prank well was kinda. Put magnesium into the liquid that makes it bright and firey And knocked it over burnt the floor in the new 1.5 million pound science lab set alarms off ended up everyone on the fierld lol. Didnt mean that was meant to ruin the teachers showing off experiment lol. Good days.

You could always cling film the toilets?

you could get a fake person dummy type thing. Make it look like someone you hated or something. And hang it from rope somewhere so it looks well you know

you could get a fake person dummy type thing. Make it look like someone you hated or something. And hang it from rope somewhere so it looks well you know

Too much hassle. Lots of money to make it look actually real aswell.

or fanny

falcon punch!!!!!!!

apparently there's this stuff that will instantly bond metals together, my mate said it welded them together, but i'm not so sure bt you get an idea of the strength

now, a practical use... around the staff room door latch :P

Hard to pull off, but a syncronised freeze :)

Everyone in a room just stops suddenly, completely no movement. Hard to pull off with school kids I'd guess as some would laugh / not want to participate.

how does that work

also yes when you leave the teacher could batter you and say hes not at this school lol. I was only playing btw lol

Edited by B.E.A.U