£30 Fine, Cpo Riding Path *video Evidence*

Dan Burgess

Oh My God, Me and my mate including I charlie got fined for riding on the path,

about 5 mins whilst questioning us some guy rides past us 10x faster than we did and they dont do anything or fine him.

*Youtube Link*

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Dan Burgess Mayhem Master

what are they gonna do if u ride off? write down your numberplate? dont think so, just carry on riding, if ur under 16 you can ride on the pavement, blag it.

but seeing as u stopped and gave your names, unlucky.

Matx

Absolutely, your own fault!

numberplates F T W

They can legally detain you for 30 minutes, but they'd have to do that physically if you wanted to ride off, which is unlikely seeing as they're largely under-trained, mindless f**ktards, from my experiences in London.

I kinda have doubts that you didn't give the PCSOs any shit too, having seen the list of people in the group. How you deal with them = how they deal with you.

The worst thing is, you can't ride on pavements, because of getting a fine, you can't ride on roads, cos your illegal (well i am with no lights and brakes etc) and you can't ride on bikepaths, because thats where the f**king idiots decide to push their prams and walk along!

So i just ride away, the time they tried to give me a fine before.

All the pcso's I see are all sound as hell and talk to me, there's one who walks around my gf's estate and I think he has a thing for me ;). But that is seriously unlucky on your part.

All the pcso's I see are all sound as hell and talk to me, there's one who walks around my gf's estate and I think he has a thing for me ;). But that is seriously unlucky on your part.

Have you not seen that guy who walks around hanley? (dead tall, blonde hair, proper proper proper white skin, like no tan at all) Thinks he's SWAT or something? You see him crouching behind corners and everything, waiting to ambush and pop a cap in some poor souls ass.

The worst thing is, you can't ride on pavements, because of getting a fine, you can't ride on roads, cos your illegal (well i am with no lights and brakes etc) and you can't ride on bikepaths, because thats where the f**king idiots decide to push their prams and walk along!

So i just ride away, the time they tried to give me a fine before.

You can still ride on the roads brakeless, I do every day on my BMX and my fixie, and I've never had any trouble for it. If I don't have lights I usually stay on the road unless the traffic's hectic, when I ride on the pavement. But yeah, I usually figure that if I've got no lights and I'm riding in the dark, I go on the road 'cos that way you're only liable for the £30 fine for not having lights, not £30 for lights + £30 for pavement. But yeah, I generally rock those tiny little Backupz LED lights anyway...

Common myth, from what I can tell. I think it's just seat-tube size, i.e. if your seat-tube is under a certain size (think it's 12"?) you can ride on it, as you're probably a child riding a child's bike.

However, generally, the police - who are probably gonna be f**ked off with the situation anyway if they're fining you - are more likely to get pissed off by some know-it-all trials rider who starts quoting effective seat-tube lengths at them, so just try and keep them sweet and they'll often let you off.

that proves ur lieing cause they write ur name down, there not 100% idiots

Plus they write them on carbon paper, so it's irrelevant.

There's a difference between a Section44 (Stop and Search form) and an actual fine. If you get fined, you get fined. If you get a S+S, you haven't been given a fine.

that proves ur lieing cause they write ur name down, there not 100% idiots

depends who you get lol

we just get a slip saysing hand this in in 7days time....

they dnt write your name down.. untill you pay it like..