Sponge

Very Koool I have been looking for pics of the ZM1 B I found some! Where did you get all those from??

I like the ZH1 B will be lighter without the CNC side panels. Looks really nice in the white and sliver should be me next frame. Fed (NSE/Trialsman) might have it in already he just needs to unwrap the 20” frames that he has been sent.

Some Pic of it in action:

gallery_1598_254_85722.jpg

gallery_1598_254_90790.jpg

gallery_1598_254_34166.jpg

Tom A

Any one know of any form of loopholes where i can get this sort of stuff cheaper than it is now ?

People living abroad etc ?

My mate kevin works at halfords (hes in charge of the bike gear ie; ordering stuff) ill find out their source for Bionic trials gear and ask if they can get zhi trials gear. Halfords charge £175 for the B1, so they must pay something around £60-£70 mark at trade price. Edited by Rusevelt

My mate kevin works at halfords (hes in charge of the bike gear ie; ordering stuff) ill find out their source for Bionic trials gear and ask if they can get zhi trials gear. Halfords charge £175 for the B1, so they must pay something around £60-£70 mark at trade price.

Jesus christ, it amazes me how much profit companies make like that.

I'm just being a cheapskate as the bionic/zhi and stuff is dirt cheap already lol.

Cheers for that, if you want to PM me or something that would be great :)

My mate kevin works at halfords (hes in charge of the bike gear ie; ordering stuff) ill find out their source for Bionic trials gear and ask if they can get zhi trials gear. Halfords charge £175 for the B1, so they must pay something around £60-£70 mark at trade price.

trade prices vary from distributors, from my experience its normally 50%-65% of the price of product.

steve

Boo hoo it looks like he can sidehop higher than someone, better go and cry because I can't go that high : bet all the fags go out and try and sidehop higher than him today.

Enough of that though, why don't companies put disc mounts on their frames?!