Koxx Days 08

Joe Papasnap Maher

I doubt there weill be much comp footage. The only people I saw from the UK with a camera were Myself and PaRtZ. But I'm sure he has a bit of general riding from a few of us. So keep your eyes peeled.

Edited by max-t

That first one of Vincent going up to the rock on the right looks f**king inhuman... Nice pics Joe, any news on how the Onza boys got on (I.e. Joe and Andrei)?

Rich

I think Andrei was top 20 but I couldn't see the results for elite and expert. Joe and Scott did expert along with Dave and Chai - Did Danny Butler ride? And fair play Chai for nearly falling off a very slippery rock and apologies for laughing sooo much and to Dave for doing it on bald tyres and cleaning a couple of sections.

i want a chai vid

Don't we all.

I think Andrei was top 20 but I couldn't see the results for elite and expert. Joe and Scott did expert along with Dave and Chai - Did Danny Butler ride? And fair play Chai for nearly falling off a very slippery rock and apologies for laughing sooo much and to Dave for doing it on bald tyres and cleaning a couple of sections.

Don't we all.

Tomorow.

mint pics joooe....giacomo's face is fookin hilarous!

i can't get the image of gilles in hot pants out of my mind....:S...

Haha. I didn't know you were Zhi nuts on here :S . Anyway, good to meet you, your a good lad (Y) .