Megapads

BenLeacock™

Humm been told to post it up, not quiet finnished, still got to sort out the contact page and a couple of other things.

Been doing research into the pads now for about 5 months, should hopefully be avalibale end of May, just depends how long they take to be cam/cam'd out.

Anyway hope you like, Ben

(p.s its only a free site at the moment, but that will change asap :) )

Link - megapads

(theres a few typo's around but i need to go over it properly ! )

Edited by BenLeacock

Comes up with this every time i try and contact you:

html_parser.gif404 Error - File Not FoundThe page or file you are looking for (http://megapads.1hwy.com/cgi-bin/contact.cgi) is not here. Possible Reasons: You may have spelled the URL incorrectly. <LI>This site may have been removed due to a violation of the 1Hwy.com "Acceptable Use Policy". <LI>This site may have been moved to a different server.

Also noticed theres some one missing of the "Team riders " section :-....

Not bad for a free site mate :)

Lemme know if you want a "real" one done, I can help you out for a few pennies... Need all I can get so happy to do you a site for peanuts.

To your spec of course.

Cheers for that mike, think im going to have a go doing it myself first, but if I get stuck ill give you a shout (Y)

Comes up with this every time i try and contact you:

Also noticed theres some one missing of the "Team riders " section :-....

Yer having a few problems with the contact box, should be sorted soon.

team riders is upto date at the moment :P

The content is there, though there a few points that you might or might not want to take into consideration:

• What sets your pads apart from any other brand?

• Usually, a company will refer to themselves as "we", as opposed to saying
    As a rider myself I understand the importance and demands of a brake and its performance. I believe I have got the best possible compound to make sure that braking is spot on.

• Images like this don't sell the product particularly well

mega-pad-clears-002.jpg

• Try knocking up a site yourself, rather than using templates. It makes things look more professional and serious, which you need to put across if you ever want people to pay for your services

• Make it clearer what the product is. You don't know yourself what colour the pads will be, you don't state pad material, the optimal braking surface etc. If you don't know this, why on earth would anyone with even less knowledge of the kit pay for it?!

The content is there, though there a few points that you might or might not want to take into consideration:

• What sets your pads apart from any other brand?

• Usually, a company will refer to themselves as "we", as opposed to saying

• Images like this don't sell the product particularly well

mega-pad-clears-002.jpg

• Try knocking up a site yourself, rather than using templates. It makes things look more professional and serious, which you need to put across if you ever want people to pay for your services

• Make it clearer what the product is. You don't know yourself what colour the pads will be, you don't state pad material, the optimal braking surface etc. If you don't know this, why on earth would anyone with even less knowledge of the kit pay for it?!

Thanks alot for that man, ive edited a few bits and peices.

Im going to be changing the picture asap, and will add some more information. Thank you for that mate, its helped alot.

As for the template, the free hosting wont let me actualy do it with out using a template, but ive been having a play in dreamweaver and just going to get one sorted for the proper domain. Thank you for your advise mate, really appriciate it :)

seeing as this is a buisiness, i hope you have contacted Tom and Danny about advertising costs?

also i think you are going into the wrong market mate, the pad market is flooded at the moment, everyone has there pads they stick to... Be it: Heatsinks, plazzies, koxx, rock pads etc.

Ben

seeing as this is a buisiness, i hope you have contacted Tom and Danny about advertising costs?

also i think you are going into the wrong market mate, the pad market is flooded at the moment, everyone has there pads they stick to... Be it: Heatsinks, plazzies, koxx, rock pads etc.

Ben

To be fair there's not alot out for smooth rims at the moment.

that video doesnt really show the performane of the pads....i mean koolstops on a smooth rim woul;d have stood up to that...

get some proper riding in that proves the pad performance....if you can then ill buy some providing you sell rubber only and at a resonable price

the beZSorry about the video, that was just to give a general idea of the sound and show that the pads work etc.

Like kris said there isnt many out but the ones that are out are very good, like the neco reds which are with out a dout one of the best ive used. Highly recomend them!

I will try get a proper vid done tonight, but like i said it was just gor general sound etc.

Edited by BenLeacock

You have put some good effort into the website with some details and layouts etc..

But to be honest after watching that vid of swindle-end the pads sound absoloute horrible no hard feelings or anything just sounds like when you combined magura blacks, smooth rim with a bit of tar.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1qT3zEUaOBE

thought that was a wee better to be honest but meh, pads look really good, might get some, danny, u ground ur rim? then smoothed it out? and buffed it or something? just wondering ur set up.

Matx

Edited by Mat Smith!